Hello Ladies!!!!!

Guest fatman

Guest fatman

:jiggy:Hello Ladies!!

My name is Janis (55) living in Aberdeenshire/Scotland with my Husband (46) and our 12 yr daughter.

Hoping to move over to Adelaide later this year... Medical 25th of this month, Police checks away, fingers crossed we should have our Visa soon!!!... If we are lucky selling our house we will be over ASAP!!

Hoping to get a Walking Group and Photography Club started when we get over there, any age group...

Anyone interested in keeping in touch and exchanging e-mails meantime? bungee.price@btinternet.com

For now, have a good week!

Janis Price (Cold and Rainy Scotland!! :sad:)

Guest The Standalofts

Hi Janis

When we finally arrive out in Adelaide I would be interested in meeting up with other folks for walks, not so sure about the photograpghy - I am only good at cutting heads off! Good luck with the medicals

Lesley

Hi were from your neck of the woods, Ardrossan in Ayrshire, i'm sure you'll have passed through often enough. We've been in Adelaide for 16 months now and loving it. What part of Adelaide are you heading to?

Hi Janis

When we finally arrive out in Adelaide I would be interested in meeting up with other folks for walks, not so sure about the photograpghy - I am only good at cutting heads off! Good luck with the medicals

Lesley

Guest fatman
Hi were from your neck of the woods, Ardrossan in Ayrshire, i'm sure you'll have passed through often enough. We've been in Adelaide for 16 months now and loving it. What part of Adelaide are you heading to?

Hi there!!

Must be a huge change from Ayrshire!! have you met many Scots families out there?

Parts of Adelaide we are leaning towards is, Flagstaff Hill, Hallett Cove, Belair, Seaview Downs, those areas.... mind you we realise once we arrive and get to know the areas this will more than likely change!! we are planning to rent for a while first, get to know all the areas.

Keep in touch!!

Graham, Janis (and 12 yr old Sophie (reluctant to move) ;)

Guest fatman
Hi very interested - can combine both :) Love to explore and a budding photographer.

Has anyone started a group already?

Regards

Von x

Hello there!!!

If a few groups haven't started up by the time we get over there I certainly will!!!

Keep in touch!

Janis (Aberdeenshire/Scotland..... in the COLD!!! :sad:

Guest fatman
My mum is 43 and she loves walking, PM us closer to the time and we can sort something out :)

Hi there!!!

Thanks for your reply! I def intend to get a walking club going when we move out there! and hopefully a photography group.

I will be in touch nearer the time!

Janis ;)

Guest fatman
Hi, I really enjoying walking also, not there yet but will be on 2nd October - will defo be in touch when I get there!

Cheers, Sharon

Hi Sharon!!

Thanks for reply, its amazing how many people love walking on all levels, that's why small and friendly walking groups so good, they are safe, you make new friends, at the same time feel safer in groups, they are great fun!

Good luck when you move over to Adelaide in October!... If we manage to sell our house in time we will be out there late summer!... Our Medicals 25th this month!

Take care meantime, keep in touch!

Janis (Aberdeenshire, Scotland.... IN THE COLD!!!) :daydreaming:

Hi Janis, there are plenty of Scot's over here, our closest friends are all english, they definately outnumber us but you meet scot's everywhere you go, i'm always happily surprised when I come across the accent. The one and only time I've had a slight homesick pang was shopping one afternoon in Harris Scarfe in Marion and being served by a lovely young man from East Kilbride and it was definately an accent thing that got me! On where to settle, we had preconceived notions of where we wanted to stay, Hallet Cove being one of them, but were happy we have chosen Aldinga, it was the right choice for us in relation to travel to work distance for hubby & myself. PM me if there is anything I can help you with.