Over 35 Football (Soccer) Team Looking For New Players

Guest nickslife

Guest nickslife

Hey anyone out there fancy a game of Football (soccer).

Collage Football Club are looking for over 35 Players to play in the SA Master League Div 1. College are a competitive team looking to push for the title and would welcome experienced players (any position) to the squad. The new season starts on the 3rd of April and all matches are played on Sunday mornings at West Beach. If you are interested PM me or leave a message.

Cheers Nick.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest7008

HI, newly arrived and currently in Moana short term, moving upto West Lakes mid March, played footie for a while, used to play Wessex League Standard (got paid for saving the goals so wasn't too bad!!) would be interested in joining this team for Sundays as only gonna be up the road from West Beach...let us know if you need a goalie...cheers Shane

Jim,

Always looking for new players. Let me know when you have arrived and settled in.

cheers nick

Guest nickslife

Hi Shane, we already have a keeper for this Season.

If your interested I can give you contact details of some other teams in the league.

All teams play their games at westbeach.

Cheers Nick.

• 2 months later...