***Coffee Mornings & Get Togethers***

Guest Jay89

Guest Jay89

Husbands go off to work, kids are at school and women are home alone and nowhere to go socially... So here is a start to make friends and chat.

***Search for us on Facebook***

27521_133504609994521_5717_n.jpg

"South Adelaide Coffee Mornings & Get Togethers"

:cute:

Kaz (Mum of 3, Seaford)

Guest chesterboy

Hi I would like to meet some other new mums I have a 3 month old little girl, especially down south areas. I am hallett cove any others fancy a local group?

Guest Lynda&Adam

We will be arriving at the start of June (maybe sooner, house sale is going through as we speak!) would love to meet up for a cuppa as my two (girl age 10 & boy age 7) will at school & fingers crossed hubby will be working - looking to rent Seaford way too. Speak soon, Lynda x

Not as far down as Seaford, but would suit Hallet Cove, don't forget the expats playgroup at the Old Cottage Playgroup, corner Reynell and Byards Road, Reynella. Just near Reynella East School

Tuesdays 1.00pm till 2.30pm nice friendly group, attended by people from Flagstaff Hill, Aberfoyle Park Areas all the way down to Aldinga Beach

Guest chesterboy

thanks foxychick think my little girl and I may come and join you all on tuesday at the playgroup, is there a minimum age as she is only 3 months?

Guest bishop3912

Hi all what a fab idea!!! count me in, we arrived in Adelaide 12 days ago now and hubbie got confirmation today that he has a job!!! yahooo. Just got to secure a rental and get the kids into school and yahoo only me and the toddler left!!! Keep me posted as of times dates etc, I have 4 kids aged from Millie aged 9, Harvey aged 9, Joseph aged 5 and Max aged 2!!! Am currently in holiday rental in Sheidow Park for another 3.5 weeks. Have noted the details of the expats playgroup and will defo attend in a few weeks time with Max.

Regards Corinne x

Guest midwifeonthemove
Husbands go off to work, kids are at school and women are home alone and nowhere to go socially... So here is a start to make friends and chat.

***Search for us on Facebook***

27521_133504609994521_5717_n.jpg

"South Adelaide Coffee Mornings & Get Togethers"

:cute:

Kaz (Mum of 3, Seaford)

Hi there,

I'm a mum of 3 in Seaford Meadows. My older two are at school, but my 3 year old daughter Harriet is at home with me full time. Would love to meet other mums for coffee/playdates.

Tanya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest karratha1

Hi all

We arrive mid July living in reynella east. I'm not a pom though am I still welcome at get togethers? I dont know anyone in Adelaide we are coming from western Australia. We have 3 kids Liam 7 Jessica 6 and zac 5. Hubby may be working away for 2 weeks and home for a week so will support network.

Sorry Chesterboy, only just saw your response! no age limits at playgroup, hope you make it one week! Karratha1 - even a non pom :) with kids at school - you are welcome at playgroup. You might want to bring them along until they setlle in school and you are not far away

Guest karratha1
Sorry Chesterboy, only just saw your response! no age limits at playgroup, hope you make it one week! Karratha1 - even a non pom :) with kids at school - you are welcome at playgroup. You might want to bring them along until they setlle in school and you are not far away

Thank you foxychick for your response we will be arriving during school holidays so kids won't know anyone. Will look up playgroup when we arrive.