in need of friends!!!!! girly ones

Guest jmtomo

Guest jmtomo

hi girls, i have just arrive don thursday, im 34 have 4 kids, and a hubby and this is our 2nd time for emmigrating, so im starting early, i like wine, dancing, running, cups of teas and natters.... and play dates with the kids, if anyone is in need of an erxtra friend PICK ME!! lol

:jiggy:i hope i get some bloody replies otherwise will be very red faced:nah:

Guest midwifeonthemove
hi girls, i have just arrive don thursday, im 34 have 4 kids, and a hubby and this is our 2nd time for emmigrating, so im starting early, i like wine, dancing, running, cups of teas and natters.... and play dates with the kids, if anyone is in need of an erxtra friend PICK ME!! lol

:jiggy:i hope i get some bloody replies otherwise will be very red faced:nah:

Hi there,

I'm also in a similar position to you, arrived in Adelaide early March, have 3 children. Would love to catch up for a coffee if you fancy it.:cute:

Tanya

(I am in Seaford, but can drive to meet you)

Guest midwifeonthemove
As you know I have 5 kids, 2 similar age to your younger 2. Give me a ring and we can meet. We are in Seaford Meadows now x

Hi Tracey!

Lovely to hear from you! Let me know when you are free. Are your children in school in seaford, or still going over to Woodcroft?

Tanya x

Guest bishop3912

Hi all I arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago on Saturday. Have 4 kids also ranging from 9 to 2. 3 start school on Tuesday so me and the 2 year old are in need of coffee/play dates defo. PM me as would love to meet up with similar mums :-) Am currently in Sheidow Park, but move to permanent rental in Happy Valley in 2 weeks time :-)

Corinne x

Guest jmtomo

hy ladies, thanks so much for your replies, since im kid less for two weeks im trying to organise an induction to wine and city life, a PIA lady has sugested friday night market and wine, if anyone keen to do soemthing without the kiddiwinks, then we can have some uninterrupted conflab... we can do playdates and coffee next time when mine arrive,, and hopefully when i have a place to live so that i can have a coffee morning,

look out for the thread for friday night.

looking 4 warrd to having a chin wag with some brits its been far too long

Guest jmtomo

hi michelle im trying to get a rentral in henley of fullham gardens, but shall see what comes up

the southern suburbs are too far for my work and with cost of petrol its better to live abit closer for my work. so that through a spanner in the works for us as we were gonna be living in woodcroft.

r u up for a girls night next friday 15th?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all I arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago on Saturday. Have 4 kids also ranging from 9 to 2. 3 start school on Tuesday so me and the 2 year old are in need of coffee/play dates defo. PM me as would love to meet up with similar mums :-) Am currently in Sheidow Park, but move to permanent rental in Happy Valley in 2 weeks time :-)

Corinne x

Hi Corinne, have just joined PIA and seen your message and was wondering if you have moved to Happy Valley now? I am in Morphett Vale with 3 kids and hubby if you ever fancy meeting for a cuppa? Thanks Alyson.

Guest bishop3912

Hi Alyson, yep moved into rental in Happy Valley on Saturday. Defo up for a cuppa or playdate, what age r yr kids, 3 of mine at school just 2 yr old at hme during school days. PM me and we can arrange to meet up. Regards Corinne x

Guest jodiep

Everyone seems to live down South, are there any Mums with young children in or near the Eastern suburbs? My daughter is three and a half and would love some more friends and I'd like some more adult company too.

Everyone seems to live down South, are there any Mums with young children in or near the Eastern suburbs? My daughter is three and a half and would love some more friends and I'd like some more adult company too.

Hi I'm in the Northern subs

got a 3.5 lad, and theres a few of us in this area if you fancy meeting play date or lunch without the little uns !!!

Guest Happy Days

Hi Everyone. I've just joined PIA. I live near Blackwood and have a 2 year old son (nearly 3). Would be very interested in meeting up for a coffee or for a play date for the kids. Feel free to PM me :)

Guest westie1972

Hi I am in the same position. I have 3 children, 7 4 and 18 months. We live in Felixstow and would love to meet up with people for tea chats and playdates!

Guest jmtomo

hi michelle, i ws just re reading this post i sent, i dont think you went out to glenelg on the girls night, but thought i would touch base as it looks like we will moving north east now, trying to find rnetals at the mo, how long you been in mawson lakes? im there tomorrow for a course at technology park

Guest jmtomo

hi westie, i work full time but keen to meet up for play date at a park or something at the weekend, let me know whe n your free my kids are 9,3 1/2 and nearly 2

cheers

jo