Anyone fancy trying to meet up before we get to Adelaide?

Guest littlem

Guest littlem

Hi just thought it might be a nice idea to try and do a big meet before we all get down under. I would love to put faces to names that i sm talking to on a daily basis. We are down south in fleet Hampshire so if you are interested let me know your town and county ( never been good at geography ) I will then plot where we all are and see if we can either do one big one in the middle or one north one south?

Any takers ? Any suggestions welcome

Michelle

Guest Guest6899
Hi just thought it might be a nice idea to try and do a big meet before we all get down under. I would love to put faces to names that i sm talking to on a daily basis. We are down south in fleet Hampshire so if you are interested let me know your town and county ( never been good at geography ) I will then plot where we all are and see if we can either do one big one in the middle or one north one south?

Michelle

Hi, we would be up for it. We live in Staffordshire (approx 20 miles north of Brum) there are a few of us up this way, Steph&Lee, cherrypecker, Robswife. The problem would be dates suppose as us nurses work shifts and it can be a bugger to arrange anything when its suitable for all but im up for it if we can.

Lisa

Guest Cara&Gav

Hi,

Great idea, we would be happy with either. I have sent you an email about a meet up we've organised in Chichester this Saturday and I'm about to put a separate post about it, would be great if you could make it. But yes count us in to anything you want to arrange & if you need any help let me know.

Cara xxx

Michelle

Hi there, we are close by in Bordon Hants and think a meet is a cracking idea.

Just want to get conformation on the visa first (one set of meds have been refered) as we dont want to tempt fate.

Guest Jadeyk

Count us in! We won't be putting our app for a while but still aiming to leave this time next year! Always up for a meet. Live near worthing xxx

Guest littlem

Okay so far

Us fleet hants south

Jadeyk Worthing south

Thebacons bordon hants south

Cara&gav Worthing south

Baggienurse Staffordshire midlands +3 possibles

I will give the thread a while to run then we can see what everyone fancies

Michelle x

Guest Cara&Gav
Okay so far

Us fleet hants south

Jadeyk Worthing south

Thebacons bordon hants south

Cara&gav Chichester south

Baggienurse Staffordshire midlands +3 possibles

I will give the thread a while to run then we can see what everyone fancies

Michelle x

Sorry Michelle can you ammend me to Worthing south - we are only meeting in Chichester Sat as its more central for the guys we are meeting who live in Portsmouth! We actually live in Worthing.

Thanks for doing this you're a star xxx

Guest Guest6899

I am meeting cherrypecker & steph&lee this monday for a little get together, if anybody else who lives in Midlands, Staffordshire interested then let me know and could make it a bit bigger. It will be on Cannock Chase.

Lisa