Kids wanting to chat about their big move .

Hi, it's alright for us adults we have this brilliant site and are able to chat and ask each other questions. Our kids, that are also going through the ups and downs of the big move don't. My daughter is nine years old and although she wants to move to OZ for many different reasons she also has lots of concerns like her mum does. I through it would be nice if she could chat to a few other children on here who have either already moved or are in the same position as us.

I will of course be monitoring all of her messages, but if any other mums or dads are happy to let their children chat and share their feelings and experiences then I'm sure my daughter would love to hear from them.

I also have a three year who has long as he gets a ride on an aeroplane. he doesn't care where he lives lol .

Guest moviemummy
Hi, it's alright for us adults we have this brilliant site and are able to chat and ask each other questions. Our kids, that are also going through the ups and downs of the big move don't. My daughter is nine years old and although she wants to move to OZ for many different reasons she also has lots of concerns like her mum does. I through it would be nice if she could chat to a few other children on here who have either already moved or are in the same position as us.

I will of course be monitoring all of her messages, but if any other mums or dads are happy to let their children chat and share their feelings and experiences then I'm sure my daughter would love to hear from them.

I also have a three year who has long as he gets a ride on an aeroplane. he doesn't care where he lives lol .

Hi Sharon

My daughter has posted on the kids page, m8bee. She is a little older but still happy to chat.

L x:)

Hi I have a little girl who turned 10 last week I'm sure she would love to talk with your children her name's Lauren aswell.

Send me a private message and I will forward her email to you or they can skype each other.

We are looking to head out Sept what are your plans.

Hi Trevor, my daughter is 10 in January and we are pricing flights up for November but it all depends on how quick we get our visa. Yet more waiting lol. I will pass your message on to my daughter and get her to send your Lauren a private message. Thank you.

• 4 months later...
Guest wyles family

Hi, we are marc and rachel age 38 and have a son regan age 12 and a daughter renele age 9, we had our visa granted in july 2011, after 3 years!!! we are going to adelaide in october and dont know where to live yet but thinking of henley or glenelg, somewhere near the sea. our daughter would love to talk to your daughter as she is upset about leaving her best friend and thinks she will never find a best friend like her again!! it would be nice for them to make friends and hopefully meet up. where are you thinking of moving to?

Guest MaxandDebs

Hi Sharon's Dream,we also have a 8 year old daughter too she would like a chat as we are ping ponger's so she has a good idea of wot to expect,good news for her as well because her big sister is coming this time and Paige is 22 so as you say she is going through alot at moment just hoping she can meet freinds quickly hopefully on here or when we arrive.You said that you wer looking at flights in November us too hopfully house sale goes through mid October,so flights around 9 10th Nov Singapoure airlines for the 4 of us £2300 which i tkought is very cheap wish i could book them,but untill she has signed for our house i darnt risk it.We had our rental in Henley Beach you will love it.....