New in North Adelaide

Guest P&P

Hi all, We arrived in Adelaide in January of this year. We came with my Ohs job, he works in the city. I am looking for work at the moment. We love what we've seen so far of Adelaide and the surrounding areas and are lucky to live in a great spot. I would love to meet up with anyone near us for a coffee, chat, walk, shop etc. We don't have any children yet, but my background is childcare and am definatly not adverse to new mates with kids. Just missing a bit of a social scene and some new company really, so if you are in the same boat please get in touch. We are in late 30s early 40s.

Thanks, Pippa :cute:

Hi Tony, thanks so much for the invite, really kind of you. We actually have plans tomorrow pm or would have taken you up on the offer! Thanks again, really appreciate it.

Pippa

Hi Dan, Thanks for your reply. It would be great to meet up in the city sometime soon. We are also off to Sydney to visit friends next weekend!! Enjoy and hope to hear from you again soon.

Pippa

Hi all, We arrived in Adelaide in January of this year. We came with my Ohs job, he works in the city. I am looking for work at the moment. We love what we've seen so far of Adelaide and the surrounding areas and are lucky to live in a great spot. I would love to meet up with anyone near us for a coffee, chat, walk, shop etc. We don't have any children yet, but my background is childcare and am definatly not adverse to new mates with kids. Just missing a bit of a social scene and some new company really, so if you are in the same boat please get in touch. We are in late 30s early 40s.

Thanks, Pippa :cute:

PS we live off O'Connell St.