any pommie families in henley?

Guest jmtomo

Guest jmtomo

hi all we have recently emigrated and chose Henley, moved in last week, though hubby is concerned its not for families and more for tourists? any feedback appreciated, if any of you out there are based in Henley and could offer some community advice over a cuppa would be great, we have 4 boys aged 15,9,3, and 2

cheers jo and marc

Guest sharronbird

Hi we live in Henley and love it! We have been here for 2 years and have no intention of moving from the area, the schools are really good and the community is great.

We have 4 children, daughter 13, twin boys aged 4 and 2 1/2 year old boy.

We would be happy to meet for a coffee and say hello and give advice.

Sharron

Guest jmtomo

thanks sharon, that would be great to get some advice, as we're are going round and round in circles.

my cell number is *********, can you text me when u would have some time, nad maybe you could pop to us for a cuppa or we could meet at the park or something, would your hubby be available for male conversation with mine?

PM for number please

cheers

jo

Hi we live in Henley and love it! We have been here for 2 years and have no intention of moving from the area, the schools are really good and the community is great.

We have 4 children, daughter 13, twin boys aged 4 and 2 1/2 year old boy.

We would be happy to meet for a coffee and say hello and give advice.

Sharron