Pool / Snooker

Guest jeffers86

Guest jeffers86

Im a really poor snooker player, but love having a couple of beers while playing, can anyone suggest anywhere in Adelaide thats any good? Havent been here really that long, and not had much of a chance to go out yet!

Dave

Im a really poor snooker player, but love having a couple of beers while playing, can anyone suggest anywhere in Adelaide thats any good? Havent been here really that long, and not had much of a chance to go out yet!

Dave

I have played Super League here in Adelaide and let me tell you its pretty awesome level of pool...i used to play for the county when we lived in the UK and Adelaide standard is heaps better.

I now play in the local league in the south its nearer to home with less travelling.

there are a few places in the city...This link has most if not all them

http://local.yahoo.com.au/search/pool-halls/adelaide-city-sa

I have played at most of them and they are pretty good but not many of them play snooker....a couple in the city have full sized snooker tables.

There is also one down in Reynella called Q15....i used to play out of there and its a good atmosphere with some good tables, they have or did have a 10ft snooker tabke in there, i have not been in for ages so not sure if its still there.

I enjoy my snooker buit there is not many places to play tbh.

hope this helps you somehow, where are you living?

HG

• 2 weeks later...

I am down in Seaford.....the best for you to go would probably be Empire pool lounge..in the city,,its really good i have played there....i play here in Willunga ...and were top of the league...so alls good at the mo.....be tough to meet up for a game tho...

i am sure there will be someone who will be up for a few games..there is a big pool thing going on in Adelaide....

HG

Guest RAWDON

Hi Dave

Would you be interested in playing Pool/Snooker at Chalkers at Glenelg? It is upstairs (next to Jack's Shack). I enjoy a beer, but not a serious player. Played at Chalkers before, with my dad, as it happens!. Get back to me if you want to go sometime soon

Richard

Guest jeffers86

Yeah sure when are you available? Like i said im only in Glandore so easy enough to get to and looking for work at the moment too so im free quite alot

Hi Dave

Would you be interested in playing Pool/Snooker at Chalkers at Glenelg? It is upstairs (next to Jack's Shack). I enjoy a beer, but not a serious player. Played at Chalkers before, with my dad, as it happens!. Get back to me if you want to go sometime soon

Richard

I'm quite bad at pool but enjoy a beer. If you're heading down there let me know.

Hi Leigh & All interested!!

Any takers for a 6.00pm meet tomorrow at Chalker's-rain or shine!? Hope no tournament is on!

Rick

lol tomorrow is about the only day in the next few months I have something on. My cousins birthday party. Name any other date and I'll be there!

Guest RAWDON

Hi Everybody

If any one fancies playing Snooker/Pool at Chalker's at Glenelg on Saturday 28 May from around 5.00pm-I'll be there!!

Richard

Guest WhatNow?

I brought a 6ft 6" slate bed snooker/pool table out with me and have it still wrapped up in the garage. It is hand made mahogany and has a top which converts it to a very nice dining table, along with 6 dining chairs. All the kit too - cues, scoreboard balls etc..Wished I'd sold it in the UK as there is no way I'm ever going to use it here. Anyone interested in buying it let me know...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest debbie_foxtrot

I'd defo be up for a game of pool with someone!

And don't think that because I'm a girl you could beat me. I played with a random stranger yesterday in the city and beat him. Mwhahahaha.

Guest debbie_foxtrot

Dang. You are going to think I'm really good now. Ha de ha. I'm ok. Just want to say that now.

Ok cool. Name a time and place and I'll be there :)