Anyone with young babies/expecting a baby?? New mum to be here!!

tigerlily

Hi :)

I am expecting my first baby at the end of july. Very exciting times but all my friends here are child-free and I would really like to meet up with some new mums and mum to be.

I'm still working full time at the mo but if anyone fancies meeting for a weekend coffee and a chat then that would be great!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi tigerlilly,

there are a couple of us new mums that now catch up regularly, normally during the week, but i am sure we could maybe arrange a weekend catch up, for you to get to know us. Let me know when is good for u.

Helen xx

p.s. What is your 'real' name

Guest mquinn

Hi,

I am expecting my first in just over 3 weeks. As Helen said there are a few of us meeting fairly regularly.

My husband does on call weekends, he is working the weekend of the 14/15 if you fancy meeting for a coffee then. Where do you stay?

Martha x

Guest katieb

Hi,

I am another one of the mummy's that have attended the above mentioned meet ups. I have a 2 year toddler and another one on the way this week (if all goes to plan).

Look forward to meeting you :-).

Katie

Guest Weez
Hi,

I am another one of the mummy's that have attended the above mentioned meet ups. I have a 2 year toddler and another one on the way this week (if all goes to plan).

Look forward to meeting you :-).

Katie

Hi Katie, good luck xxx my little guy is looking great in his clothes ! xx

i'm north east and also have got a group of lovely mummies i meet up with, our kiddies ages range from 15 months - 4 months, so if you are this way and interested let me know xx

Guest sillydanni

Hi there, im Danni , im expecting too but still quite early pregnant but i am looking to meet new mums and mums to be also. :)

Guest katieb

Thanks for your good wishes will let you know on developments :-)

Would loved to meet up with you all am in Gulfview Heights so in your area.

Speak soon

Katie

Hi Katie, good luck xxx my little guy is looking great in his clothes ! xx

i'm north east and also have got a group of lovely mummies i meet up with, our kiddies ages range from 15 months - 4 months, so if you are this way and interested let me know xx

Guest Weez

you didn't move far then!! I've got you mobile number, i will give you a text after the school run so you have mine then when youve popped your sprog :biglaugh: and are ready for socailising again you can give me a text, we all meet up at least once a week for coffee. XX

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

How about we have a meet up on sunday 15th may at cafe bravo, on the parade (norwood) at about 11am, for a coffee and chat. Unless there is another venue suggestion. Anyone and everyone welcome.

Helen (and baby benjamin) xxx

Guest katieb

Update ............

Just to let you know that Emily Rose arrived late last night weighing 7 lb 10 ozs, cant wait for you all to met her.

Exhausted but happy Mummy x

Guest katieb
Congratulations Katie... Can't wait to meet her. Hope you are both doing well.

Martha xx

Hi Martha,

Thanks very much and hopefully we can meet up soon so you can have a cuddle. Not long now for you, hope you are feeling ok?

K x

Guest sillydanni

Hey there!

im looking to meet new mums to be or mums.

As im expecting my first! all exciting ... just wud really love to meet new people !! and get me out my house from time to time As my Husband works away most of the time..

Thanks

Guest mquinn

Keeping ok, have a date for 24 th may so really not long now. Hope you 2 get home ok! Will need to catch up once both new little bundles are ready for outings!

Martha xx