Ladies 30+

Guest karyn1

We are arriving late August/early Sept...would love to meet up!! Booking flight on Tuesday so better idea of when we will be there then. Also got a shock realising I'm in the 30+ oldies group :(

Anyone keen to see the movie Get Low: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1194263/

Drinks or coffee beforehand on a weekend day?

Suzer,

Unfortunately i have 2 kids and something in the day is out but anytime after 6pm and i am free!!!!!!

I have not been out in the city much so have no idea where is good to go for a drink so if anyone can suggest a meeting point i will be there :jiggy: I am in Unley and there is a good pub - The Cremorne. But this maybe too far for some people.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmtomo

oh jan just seen your post, make a date and me and a friend will be there, does it have to be over 30's (i am ) but i have an au pair who is desperate to meet people she 's 19, we live just near the tavern, she will be up for it.... name a date pm me if u can