Meeting New People

Guest Happychick

Guest Happychick

Hi Everyone,:)

Only posted on the site a few times, but have found it so useful. We are hoping to be in adelaide (me, the hubby and our litle boy kyle) by july depending on how quickly our house sells, and just wondered if there was anyone else looking at going out around the same time who possibly wanted to get in touch as would be great to know a few people before we go..

does anyone know How often meetups usually happen in adelaide.

For people that are already in adelaide did you find it quite easy to meet new people, its going to be hard leaving the comfort zone of having all our friends and family, But am looking forward to our new life, Cant wait to get there

Happy New Year to everyone, Hopefully it will be a good one in adelaide

Regards

Lisa (27) Aaron (30) and kyle (3)

Email lmdougy@hotmail.com

Hi Lisa

Cant help with meets in the Uk as I am already in Adelaide. We live in the North East, so if you are around this area when you get here, I will be more than happy to meet up with you. We have been here since August and I have been to 3 meets in the North East and met some very nice, helpful people.

Good luck with the house sale

Wendy