• Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      Hi Lisa and Aaron, We received our visas in December and are considering moving to Adelaide although still undecided as we have never been to Adelaide although went to Australia last year and loved it and we are going again in May to decide where to live. I really liked Melbourne although more expensive to live and climate not as good as Adelaide. We live in Barrowford near Nelson, Burnley. Dont know if you know where that is and would be interested in meeting up if you fancy it at some point. My husband Shaun is a joiner also and we have two children aged 9 and 11. Dont know if you have any info on wages etc that a joiner can expect to earn out there? I have looked at a few job sites but most dont specify wages/salary and it seems to vary quite a lot from some i have looked at. Shaun is quite worried about being able to earn a decent living without having to work as hard as he does now and seems to be getting cold feet so i am loking forward to going back in May and then he will remember why we wanted to go in the first place! Hopefully speak soon, Nicolette

Hi Lisa and Aaron + little one.....

We have just read your post and would like to take you up on the offer (if it still stands) to possibly meet for a drink and a chat about things no doubt connected to oz Ha Ha!!!!...

Im Mark 34 and im a Joiner/Site Manager and my wife is Shelley and she's a Teaching Assistant and not forgetting our 3 sappers Courtney 9, Harry and Charlie twin boys 5.

So please get in touch soon to arrange an appropriate date and please say if you prefer 1st meet with or without kids (gives us chance to find babysiter)

Mark and Shelley.............

Hi guys.....

How thick am i

We are in Wakefield so not far from you at all........

Mark and Shelley.........

Courtney Harry + Charlie lol

We are new on this site and am interested in meeting up.
      We are in the very early stages and have just been to a seminar last week all about moving to australia and have some forms to fill in.

Kelly and Mark

Hi Kelly and Mark...

Welcome to PIA. Good to hear from somebody who is in the early stages of migrating just like us, cos most are well on the road to happiness.

So where are you guys from? We are in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

What do you 2 do for work?

Mark and Shelley........

Hubby is a Roofer and Im a qualified Teaching Assistant.
      We have 2 children.

Im just hoping there would be plenty of work for Roofers in Adelaide.

We are in Stockton on tees, North east near Middlesbrough.

Hi there....

Nice to hear from you.

As you can see we have some stuff in common with jobs and kids and stuff.

So when and where would you like to meet up so we can exchange all sorts of stuff, it would be great to get to know some folk before we go then also it would cushion the shock over there if there is some familiar faces if you know what i mean.

Shelley and Mark......

Do you have messenger? either yahoo or msn?

Yes we have got YAHOO messenger....

and are online now under.... markbmw2007

bye for now........

Are you coming over to yahoo messenger for a chat ?........

Mark and Shelley............

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums