Meet ups.....!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Seeing as this subject has popped up alot lately we wanted to if anyone is interested

offer this advice. When we first started one of our biggets fears was new friends ,as it is for all of us.:wideeyed: So when a meet cropped up we made the effort to go to all we could, we live in the south east and have travelled to Birmingham, Lincoln and next week Crawley. And what a difference it has made on our reccie(last Oct) we meet up with people from the West Mids meet , and when we arrive in Feb (fingers crossed) we can meet up again with people from the East Mids meet alot of which have already made the big move.

And soon the latest bunch of us who have all met up ,Ian b, Mozzy,Django,Dan, Happy Jooles and many others will all within months of each other be making the big one.

Now we can wait to catch up with our new friends on the other side, and it is making the whole thing enjoyable. I think you get my drift.

Good luck to all the soon to leavers and starters. Cheers Graham

Seeing as this subject has popped up alot lately we wanted to if anyone is interested

offer this advice. When we first started one of our biggets fears was new friends ,as it is for all of us.:wideeyed: So when a meet cropped up we made the effort to go to all we could, we live in the south east and have travelled to Birmingham, Lincoln and next week Crawley. And what a difference it has made on our reccie(last Oct) we meet up with people from the West Mids meet , and when we arrive in Feb (fingers crossed) we can meet up again with people from the East Mids meet alot of which have already made the big move.

And soon the latest bunch of us who have all met up ,Ian b, Mozzy,Django,Dan, Happy Jooles and many others will all within months of each other be making the big one.

Now we can wait to catch up with our new friends on the other side, and it is making the whole thing enjoyable. I think you get my drift.

:notworthy::notworthy: can only second whats been said. Looking forward to the 12th in Crawley to meet the gang again.

Think its going to be a great year!!

just make sure you start the meetups really soon and then send the 'new' friends off on their way long before you - so they can set up everything nicely and give you the guided tour when you actually follow.

right graham ;)

Couldnt agree more....! Well said!

Many of the people we met have been a god send... kepping us grounded through the whole process!!! The info from people who have visited Adelaide is priceless and much appreciated!!

Lookin forward to seeing them all again...and meeting new fellows in Adelaide!

Dan and Steph

Guest Django
just make sure you start the meetups really soon and then send the 'new' friends off on their way long before you - so they can set up everything nicely and give you the guided tour when you actually follow.

right graham ;)

Well at least check out the golf courses. ;):biglaugh: Speaking of which......Where's the latest report Stoo?????:wideeyed:

Guest Greg and Karen

Hi guys

we'd also be keen to meet up with future Adelaidians (??) both here in the UK and also in the Promised Land. The toughest part about leaving the UK is leaving friends and family behind so I think any new friends and/or support network you can build up, the better.

we live in Croydon, Surrey (but not for too much longer!!!!!) and would be happy to travel to SE meet ups in the UK - keep us posted!

all the best,

Greg (39), Karen (38), Ella (4)

Guest happy-jools

Well Said Graham

Im afraid we cant make the meet up in Crawley. Bit of a difficult time for us, but we havnt forgot the great people we met in Lincoln, and cant wait to see them the other side.

Whoooooo. Champagne for the ladies I suggest.

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Graham,

Well said and all very true. Unfortunately Val and I have only managed to attended one meet a few months ago and due to my work pattern (every weekend) cant really get any more time off ! We really wanted to go to the next one in Crawley, but again no time off work . I suppose I cant complain we fly to Adelaide end of Jan for a month and they have allowed me this time and we have arranged a meet in Adelaide which will be good.

Anybody else interested, so far we have about 12 meeting in the bar of the Mercure Grosvenor in Adelaide on Friday 1st Feb at 7pm??

Hope you all have a great time in Crawley on the 12th.

All the best

Martin and Val 26_11_8.gif 23_144_6.gif 23_144_8.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB