SE Meet up

ianb

Right, just over a week till the meet at Crawley on the 12th Jan, can you let me know who is planning on coming and joining the get together?

If all whos coming post on here and i will start a list which i can update

See you all soon

IanB - 4

Gra and Jac - 4

Mozzy - 2

Dan - 2

Guest graandjac

:P:pOk Ian and Suzi after a bit of a count up i get to roughly allowing for some comming with out brats , appproximately guessing 52-58 they are

Graandjac

Mozzy

IanB

Scooterdan

Django

Addison

The Sherarers

Adelsparks

Racheal

Nicky& Charlotte

Louismum

Leanne and Mark

Liz

Anyone missing sorry but all welcome.............Cheers Graham

Guest Rachael

Hi

We're coming, we being:

Me (Rachael)

Husband (James)

Dad (David)

Mum (Veronica)

and maybe brother (Paul)

Could you confirm place and time on this thread as it's a bit tricky to find it in the other threads that were posted.

Rachael. xx ;)

the place is the Millhouse on the 12th January

http://www.themillhouse.info/.

Hyde Drive

Ifield, Crawley

West Sussex

RH11 0PL

Tel: 01293 534959

Room is booked from 12pm. This wil give people time to grab a bit to eat there from the menu and get over any travelling they have had to do. Glad you all can come, be great to put some names to faces.

Graham has also put a full list up of who is coming. I will leave to Graham to update his post to save confusion. I have said to the Millhouse i will give them an idea of numbers but the more the better!

Should be a great day

Guest Linn Family

Hi

We would love to come to the meet up. We are in Brighton so can you let us know where in Crawley and what time.

Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone.

Teresa and Chris

Hi

We would love to come to the meet up. We are in Brighton so can you let us know where in Crawley and what time.

Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone.

Teresa and Chris

the place is the Millhouse on the 12th January

http://www.themillhouse.info/.

Hyde Drive

Ifield, Crawley

West Sussex

RH11 0PL

Tel: 01293 534959

Room is booked from 12pm. This wil give people time to grab a bit to eat there from the menu and get over any travelling they have had to do. Glad you all can come, be great to put some names to faces.

Graham has also put a full list up of who is coming. I will leave to Graham to update his post to save confusion. I have said to the Millhouse i will give them an idea of numbers but the more the better!

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Ian we will be coming just need to arrange to get saturday off as i'm due to work.

There will be 4 of us maybe 5 depending if my eldest daughter has to work.

regards Steve and Tracy

Guest theshearers

We'll be there Ian. Graham has us on his list already I believe.

I notice the room is booked from 12. We'll be driving up from Barnstaple that morning so reckon it'll take us between 3 & 4 hrs, so any idea what time everyone is arriving? Hope to leave here by 9 at the lastest. Don't want to turn up and there be no one else there, but then I guess someone has to be first!!!

Anyway looking forward to seeing everyone there and putting faces to names!!

Vicki, Steve & Cam x

We'll be there Ian. Graham has us on his list already I believe.

I notice the room is booked from 12. We'll be driving up from Barnstaple that morning so reckon it'll take us between 3 & 4 hrs, so any idea what time everyone is arriving? Hope to leave here by 9 at the lastest. Don't want to turn up and there be no one else there, but then I guess someone has to be first!!!

Anyway looking forward to seeing everyone there and putting faces to names!!

Vicki, Steve & Cam x

Hi Vicki, Steve & Cam,

We are aiming to get there just before 12pm. Looks like it will be a great turn out, have informed the place there will be 60-70 of us there, the more the merrier!!

Be nice to finally meet you all, be great to meet a real wag!!:biglaugh:

Guest theshearers
Hi Vicki, Steve & Cam,

Be nice to finally meet you all, be great to meet a real wag!!:biglaugh:

More HAG than WAG Steve says!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you next week

Vic x

Guest theshearers

Hi guys

Am afraid we are now not going to be able to make the meet at the weekend as Steve's grandad passed away last night so we have to go upto Glasgow at the weekend for the funeral.

As we arent going out to Oz until beginning of 2009, hopefully we will be able to catch up another meet or two before then and hopefully will get to meet some of before you all go out there.

We also move from North Devon to Portsmouth on 4th Feb so if anyone in the area fancies catching up then please let us know.

Hope you all have a fab time and I look forward to hearing all about it.

Vicki x

Hi guys

Am afraid we are now not going to be able to make the meet at the weekend as Steve's grandad passed away last night so we have to go upto Glasgow at the weekend for the funeral.

As we arent going out to Oz until beginning of 2009, hopefully we will be able to catch up another meet or two before then and hopefully will get to meet some of before you all go out there.

We also move from North Devon to Portsmouth on 4th Feb so if anyone in the area fancies catching up then please let us know.

Hope you all have a fab time and I look forward to hearing all about it.

Vicki x

Vicki and Steve,

sorry to hear the news, hope everything goes as well as can be expected. Take care and hope to catch up with you guys soon.

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Vicki and Steve so sorry to hear your bad news, hope all goes well.Have a safe journey up.

sure to have another meet up, so we can meet in person.

Steve and Tracy x