Our update.

Hi everyone. thought I would just let you all know where we are in our final steps to our life long dream.

We were granted our visa on the 5/5/11 and our house is on the market. Our estate agents are complete waste of time and in the month we have been up for sale we haven't had a single viewing. I was starting to get a little worried but............... Tonight I have been to see a physic medium and he has told me that my life is going to change and that at the moment it feels like it is all on hold. September 15th is the day it all comes together. Oh boy! how I prey that is right. Think I will go now and price some flights up for 15th.

Hi everyone. thought I would just let you all know where we are in our final steps to our life long dream.

We were granted our visa on the 5/5/11 and our house is on the market. Our estate agents are complete waste of time and in the month we have been up for sale we haven't had a single viewing. I was starting to get a little worried but............... Tonight I have been to see a physic medium and he has told me that my life is going to change and that at the moment it feels like it is all on hold. September 15th is the day it all comes together. Oh boy! how I prey that is right. Think I will go now and price some flights up for 15th.

Thats funny i have been pricing flights for Sept 15th and they are cheap on that day!!

Guest nic-manchester

Hi Sharon, I myself was considering seeing a medium, done it before was very interesting!! We too have had house on market for 5 weeks I know its early days but not a single viewing either, although one offer without vieiwing his sale now fallen through so can't consider ours, its so frustrating we really need to sell to make a propper go of it need the equity out, don't give up hope hope something picks up for you.

We looking at flights for Oct early november got some good prices with singapore airlines, £2330 for all 4 of us from manchester, you got any prices yet?

Nicola