New Friends Southern Surburbs

Guest chuckle

Guest chuckle

Hi I've been in adelaide for some time now (11 years). Due to living South at Hallett Cove I find it harder to catch up with old friends who live north would like to meet some new friends anywhere from Norlunga to Brighton way one thing I would like to get back into is going for walk (then run when fitter) after work with friend or friends to get fit again not keen on doing on my own in the dark.... also be good to meet new friends to go out for coffees, hiking, movies, drives etc for the newies to adelaide believe me there are some beautiful spots to see here.

I'm 39 yo female only looking for female friends...

Drop me a line if interested.

Guest chuckle
Hi my friend lives in Hallet Cove and they regularly go for walks etc I will pass this on. She is super busy but will pass it on.

Thank you appreciate that :)

Guest Jo1854

Hi I am a 41 yo Scottish female living in Switzerland but hopefully will be in Adelaide by September will be looking to meet up with people when I arrive not sure of the area yet, where I will live! but will get in contact when I know more :)

Guest chuckle
Hi I am a 41 yo Scottish female living in Switzerland but hopefully will be in Adelaide by September will be looking to meet up with people when I arrive not sure of the area yet, where I will live! but will get in contact when I know more :)

Hi that would be good see you then, have a good trip over :)