MidlandsMeet Up

Guest Mick and Helen

Guest Mick and Helen

Greeting to all well it’s that time again where you can have a night out with all your Midland mates.

WHEN…….. 23rd July Saturday Night

Where……. Watermark Hotel Glenelg.

Time ……. 7.30pm.

Please try to join us if you know any Midlanders that want to join us please bring them along more the merrier.

We will meet in the Beer Garden area (as before) then hopefully move inside as the night progresses ,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peachie

Hi Mick & Helen

where are you from? Hubby (Paul) is from Kidderminster (a harriers fan) and I still married him!! I am from more exotic shores (the Isle of Man lol)

Deb x

Guest Peachie

not sure if we can make the meet up as have a couple of kids and sitters are thin on the ground

The oldest is ok for an hour or 2 but never left her to babysit at night

Guest lupert1972

Hi

I am new to Poms In Adelaide. Been here about 6 months now. Interesting to see there is a midlands meet up we are from Newark Nr Nottingham. Not sure I can make this Sat as have other plans but maybe in the future.

Lucy

Yes thats the one. I started there Oct 2008, with Lyn the nurse who had been there for ages. My main job was at Stoneydelph surgery. I worked at Amington to get some extra hours to make up my hours to be eligable for our visa,as i had been very part time for afew years.

Yes Nim and Sree and Secka were great with helping me get to Oz.

Donna

Guest mellymoo

Hello we are new to Poms in Adelaide, we have been in Adelaide nearly 2 years and we are originally from Derby in the midlands. How often do you meet up?