Anyone from Essex area or the South East??

Guest theclarkes

Guest theclarkes

Hi guys again, we are from Chelmsford,Essex, we are living in Seaview Downs at the moment, been here since Feb. Weve made a few friends but always happy to meet more, there doesnt seem to be many southerners around?! If anyone fancies a meet up for a drink etc with / without kids we are more than happy. We tend to go to the seacliff or the brighton espy with kids for a drink and cheap meal. Havent been too many places so open to new venues :)

Guest theclarkes
diane, one of the sites fantastic mod people:rolleyes:, came from Essex, she's actually over there now and is due back shortly.

Stevo

Hi Stevo, yes we spoke to Diane when we were going thru the visa process. She was really helpful :)

Guest Guest5035

talking of Essex, whats that village where Constable did alot of his work, think it began with D ?? When i get back shortly, i want to get to the coffee shop there and have the bananas and cream tea!!.

Stevo

• 5 weeks later...
Guest cyprus2001

Hi the clarkes, we are from rayleigh in essex literally just arrived here 17 august we in port noarlunga and loving it, when you arrive depending on where you staying we would love to meet up im 333 my oh is 36 we have three children 12, 9 and 3 all boys, if interested pm me. Good luck with everything xx

Guest Jane & Tony

Hi

My OH is from Billericay. We are currently in Leics and plan to arrive in Oct this year. We might be a bit old for you tho' !! 46 & 48 but will meet if you feel like some company and we could do with some ' mates' too xx

Hello fellow Essex escapees! I grew up in Brentwood (well, Doddinghurst which isn't far from there) and then lived in Galleywood and Nounsley, near Hatfield Peverel. Used to work at Layer Marney Tower just outside Colchester for a while, and then for the ownere of Pontlands Park.

Now in leafy Highbury in the North Eastern suburbs of Adelaide.:smile:

Guest theclarkes
Hi

My OH is from Billericay. We are currently in Leics and plan to arrive in Oct this year. We might be a bit old for you tho' !! 46 & 48 but will meet if you feel like some company and we could do with some ' mates' too xx

Hi Jane and Tony, you definately arent too old, we are 40ish, and will definately meet up when you arrive, do you have any kids?? x

Guest ebstar

Hi we are from SE and been here 7 weeks now. The kids are at school and oh at work so the rental is very clean. Would really like to start getting out and making friends.We are Deb 33,Chris 35,Zoe 14,Alana 10,Jake 9. We are in Happy Valley at the moment but don't mind driving to meet.

Guest Jane & Tony
Hi Jane and Tony, you definately arent too old, we are 40ish, and will definately meet up when you arrive, do you have any kids?? x

Hi The Clarkes, No we don't have kids, OH has 2 grown up (they will be staying in the UK). Will PM you when we arrive xx

Hi,

I grew up in Epping (Nick) and my wife Kellly comes from Harlow, we have two girls Emily 13 and Alice 12. We are selling our house which has been ongoing for 10 weeks and we are yet to exchange, I am assured by the Estate Agent that all is going well but when you are this close to success you seem to trust nobody!

We aim to leave for Adelaide 10th Sep if all goes well and will be staying in Morphett Vale for the short term, we are planning on Port Noarlunga as a permanent base but would love to meet anyone who is interested.