any scouser poms out there!?

Guest ceri

:D

we are emigrating this december, house sale permitting, and are keen to meet up with anyone from Liverpool with similar plans and destination.

im a teacher and chris is a telecom engineer and plays in a local band

Guest cunnah10

we are emigrating this december, house sale permitting, and are keen to meet up with anyone from Liverpool with similar plans and destination.

Hi Fello poms!We too are from Liverpool(maghull)hoping to get out there this summer!Got 4 kids aged 3,7,8 & 10.Hoping to put house up for sale next month!My hubby(Tom) also a BT engineer!!

Are you going to the "meet up" on the 27th jan in Warrinton?We have never been to one of these so all new to us but great chance to meet people in same situ and have a chat!What stage are you up to and where abouts from Liverpool are you from!What part of Adelaide do you hope to settle and have you ever been and do you have ant friends or family out there?We have been for 2 weeks last June but don't have family out there or friends just keep in touch with family we met who we rented the house from!

Keep in touch fello poms!!!

Gill

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

hi there,

we are from leigh in Lancs, (not that far from liverpool!)

we have been in adelaide nearly a year now and are loving every minute of it, we are doing something all the time and know far more people than we ever did in the UK.

currently living in the north and also love it!

if we can help you with anything then please contact me!

leanne xx

Guest cunnah10
hi there,

we are from leigh in Lancs, (not that far from liverpool!)

we have been in adelaide nearly a year now and are loving every minute of it, we are doing something all the time and know far more people than we ever did in the UK.

currently living in the north and also love it!

if we can help you with anything then please contact me!

leanne xx

Hi LEANNE

Just off to do school run but clicked on to find your message so will reply in detail when i get more time later!Would love to chat to you as i'm at that scary,apprehensive,stressful stage!one day 100 % for the move then the next day having a panic attack asking myself is our life so bad,can i really leave my ill elderly parents,are we doing the right thing(which seems to be more the way i am feeling lately which worries me a lot as i have backed out once before so hubby very anxious about my emotions).

Came out in June spent most of that time in the south didn't really get a chance to explore the north.

so any info be glady received!Have heard of mawson lakes but that's all(and not sure if the houses would possibly be out of our price range).Thanks for getting in touch really appreciate it!

Bye for now but will defo be back later when get rid of kids(getting house valued this morn also)

Gill

hi Gill, what a lovely surprise! we are in crosby at the moment. I was born in adelaide , and my brother and his 4 children have been there for 6 years now and my mum and dad for 18 months. they live in Flagstaff hill and dover gardens . Houses in Flagstaff hill are lovely and you get a lot for your money, also places like seaview downs(near the coast) and happy valley and Aberfoyle park.

Our kids are older, and Jack is hoping to go to adelaide university in feb 09.

Really interested in meeting up in warrington....can you give any more details and then we could see you there!

thanks for getting in touch, ceri and chris

hi there deans down under!

thanks for getting touch, and lovely to hear from a "local" who is actually living the dream!

my mum and dad are in Dover gardens and my brother and wife and 4 kids are in Flagstaff hill and have been there for 6 years. What do you think of the northern suberbs....never been there, we have been looking more round warradale, plympton area.

hopefully we can keep in touch and meet up when we finally arrive!

ceri and chris

Guest Upsy Daisy

Hi Ceri

We're at the start of all this and will be applying for the Visa this year with a view to going out in a couple of years. We're from Crosby and I'm training to be a teacher and my OH is in ICT! x

Guest cunnah10
hi Gill, what a lovely surprise! we are in crosby at the moment. I was born in adelaide , and my brother and his 4 children have been there for 6 years now and my mum and dad for 18 months. they live in Flagstaff hill and dover gardens . Houses in Flagstaff hill are lovely and you get a lot for your money, also places like seaview downs(near the coast) and happy valley and Aberfoyle park.

Our kids are older, and Jack is hoping to go to adelaide university in feb 09.

Really interested in meeting up in warrington....can you give any more details and then we could see you there!

thanks for getting in touch, ceri and chris

Hi Gang

Looks like we won't be the only neewbies going on the 27th Jan!!As far as i know it's a "MEET UP" about 2pm at "THE MASCRAT MANOR" warrington! on roundabout off M6 junction 21!Hope that helps!

Looking forward to meeting up with you and having good chat as i need lots of support at the moment as i am starting to have 2nd thoughts and questioning am i doing the right thing!!!I see you have family including your parents already out there which must be a"huge" help!I'm riddled with guilt leaving my parents both in ill health behind to maybe saying goodbye for ever!!!Horrible situation to be in!Feel so so selfish and guilty wanting a better life for my kids but deserting my parents when they need me so much!Tough call!!

Gill

Hi Ceri

We are going to the big meet up on 27th Jan, hope to see you there. We are new, only joined in December. We are just at the beginning of our application, i am a midwife and Tony is in construction. I am just waiting for my uni transcript to apply for my NBSA, our home is about to go on the market. We are hoping for a quick sale to be in Adelaide by August, end of 2008 at the latest. See you at the meetup.

hi helen, what a coincidence two teachers from crosby going to adalaide at the same time! great to hear from you and we are looking forward to meeting you all on 27th! ceri and chris