Wine Tour for the Laydeez

Hi Girls,

Just to say the wine tour is confirmed for Saturday January 26th. We will leave from Woodcroft Shopping Centre at 10.15am. I have previously posted the itinerary so you all know roughly where you're going. I think we should be back at Woodcroft by about 5.00pm although what kind of state we'll all be in I really couldn't say!:biglaugh::biglaugh: Really looking forward to seeing you all, don't forget to bring your husband's wallet with you so that you can buy lots of lovely vino!!!

Guest donna T

I can't wait - we are off to an Australia Day party straight after and I just hope I can still walk:wacko:

Thank you once again for organising this - you are a star!:notworthy:

Guest Libby1971

FANDABADOZEY!!!!!

Speaking for myself, a good trolleying is just what I am looking for ;).

Like the others I agree, Liz you are a star. This is such a nice thing to do for all of us, thank you.

Libby x:jiggy:

Thanks Liz for organising such a great day. I've copied & pasted the itenary for everyone:

10.15 Depart Woodcroft Shopping Mall

10.45 Visit Olive Groves - Wine tasting available (Can I drink that early? Errm yes!)

11.30 Visit Rosemount Estate Winery

12.30 Lunch at Woodstock Winery - Further winetasting available

2.30 Visit Perri Estate Winery

3.15 Visit Scarpantoni Winery

4.00 Visit Robern Menz/Medlows Chocolate Factory

4.30 Depart area

See you all there on Saturday.

Angela x

Hi All,

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. As I have'nt met anyone as yet, apart from Judi, my OH has told be to behave myself (first impressions and all that!)!!!:v_SPIN:

Lorna x

Had lunch there over Christmas, take elasticated trousers as the food is fab, go for the mixed plates to share and try the dukka with olive oil and bread, its fab. Have a lovely time and don't worry if you think that its the end of a dirt track, you'll get there. Take your cameras aswell because the building is lovely and there are Aussie animals to see. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Hi All,

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. As I have'nt met anyone as yet, apart from Judi, my OH has told be to behave myself (first impressions and all that!)!!!:v_SPIN:

Lorna x

First impressions!! Don't worry duck all of us are mad as hatters.

BTW please don't let me get toooo bladdered - I've got a bbq party to go to after and it wouldn't look good turning up as p***** as a fart!

Bags sitting next to Libby so I can look after her - she only needs a vimto and she's well gone!

Nick

xxx

Guest donna T
First impressions!! Don't worry duck all of us are mad as hatters.

BTW please don't let me get toooo bladdered - I've got a bbq party to go to after and it wouldn't look good turning up as p***** as a fart!

Bags sitting next to Libby so I can look after her - she only needs a vimto and she's well gone!

Nick

xxx

Who are you calling mad woman!!:biglaugh:

can't wait - looking forward to a fantastic day, Russ isn't looking forward to picking me and Mum up afterwards and taking us to a party - can't understand why he is worried:biglaugh:

Looking forward to sseing everyone

Donna x

Guest Libby1971

I think this could be a really great day out.

Nick! You cheeky c*w! LOL...I will have you know I have been practising and can now drink a whole glass of wine and be sober at the end of it! I can even drink two glasses before the room starts swaying.

Thank you for looking after me...I did want to ask if someone would look after me but thought I might come across as pathetic.

In the best Blue Peter tradition, I suggest that we ladies get our kids involved in a last minute craft project - for those of you who are coming without kids, let us know and you can have some of ours - and make a name badge. Glitter is a must and extra points for feathers!

Libby

If you think I'm letting my little horrors loose with glitter, glue and feathers you must be off your head!!! Just so as you know girls, everything is now confirmed. The coach will be parked in the car park by the drive through bottle shop at Woodcroft Shopping Centre, near the Woodcroft Tavern. There are no more charges to pay, except for drinks purchased with your lunch. The weather forecast isn't looking too great, showers I think, but hey who cares? Let's get trolleyed!!!!!!!;)