arriving

Guest gymnast11

Guest gymnast11

oh well its finally happened, booked flights we arrive in adelaide on 27th nov, :arghh:sooooooo excited, all go this end house up for sale, shipping etc, acommodation in adelaide not sorted yet been on tons of web sites and the recommended ones too from this site but all full, just waiting on two emails for these dates so got everything crossed, children excited, our oldest was a bit worried about leaving mates and things, that age group, but she has joined this site and had lots of fab feedback so i think she is more at ease now, its great reading everyones thoughts and feelings and i think without this site i would of cracked up, so a huge thank you to all x bye for now michelle x

Guest Hayles

Hiya,

We are hoping to move over in Nov too!! Its so exciting isnt it. Good luck with the house sale fingers crossed it goes smoothly for you.

Where about in Adelaide are you moving to?

Guest gymnast11
Hiya,

We are hoping to move over in Nov too!! Its so exciting isnt it. Good luck with the house sale fingers crossed it goes smoothly for you.

Where about in Adelaide are you moving to?

hello Hayles thanks and same too you, its very exciting, if house doesnt go we are just going to rent it out, so no stress there leave it for someone else to do , we are hoping around glenelg, christies beach and surrounding areas but rentals are a nightmare im on every site going, and just seems to be nothing, just waithing on two emails so fingers crossed, gud luk with yours and maybe we can av a catch up once we are all settled in,bye for now michelle x

Guest Hayles

Michelle,

Yeah it will be nice to meet up and hear a familar scouse tone lol! Im still looking at areas but need to find somewhere with schools for my boys and a maternity hospital because ill be about 7 mths when we arrive.

Guest gymnast11
Michelle,

Yeah it will be nice to meet up and hear a familar scouse tone lol! Im still looking at areas but need to find somewhere with schools for my boys and a maternity hospital because ill be about 7 mths when we arrive.

omg id be having it now, all the stress, yeah that would be really nice, ive to girls 17, 10, and a boy 5, just cant wait to settle them all in, schools are shut for summer soon so hoping to start them all in jan semester, we have been checking out glenelg, christies beach and surrounding areas but until, we get there we are not making decisions, so going to have at least 5 weeks holiday when we arrive to take everythink in x we might be able to give you abit move info once we arrive x tc michelle x