New to NE Burbs

Guest Ric & Paula

Guest Ric & Paula

Hello was wondering if there are any Mums out there whose kiddies may go to Ridgehaven,Banksia etc who may fancy hooking up for a brew,movie,vino or anything some time.Spoken to a couple of nice ladies,but finding it hard to break into the groups etc.in the playground.Kids are settling well,but I'm really missing my Semaphore mates,and am feeling pretty down.Anyone fancy meeting up with a lonely Macunian...promise not to start any riots!!:goofy:Cheers Paula

Guest Guest5035
I'd be up for some Daniel Craig too - oh sorry, I mean of course for going to the cinema some time!

ho hum errr .......would daniel craig be up for you???? i'm outa here....

stevo

• 1 month later...

Hi Paula and Ric, I am a local here (an Aussie) in the North East Suburbs and if you have any questions or would like to catch up in the school holidays maybe at the plaza send me a text.