Rugby,world cup.

Guest ROBERT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest5035
oh if you like the old stuff, you may like the 1985 series on VHS, classic !

You've got me looking through my collection of oldies now.

/inserts 2003 Rugby World Cup Final DVD into player.

got any dvd's of these games...rugby union this score, need i go on

[TABLE=class: wikitable]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.pngAustralia wins

[/TD]

[TD]23

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]22px-Flag_of_England.svg.pngEngland wins

[/TD]

[TD]16

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Draws

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest Guest5035
We can ? oh good.

Total Summer Olympic Medal Tally

Australia 432

Great Britain (including England) 715

Hungary 459

:tongue:

So now because Australia is better against England you bring in the GB side which is not England but a mixtute of Taffies, Haggisses, Paddys and Poms and what the .... has Hungary got to do with Australia vs England??

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
I will be cheering for the Aussies but will be wearing my Gloucester Shirt.....check out this site....

http://media.heraldsun.com.au/fe/sport/rugbygold/match-centre/fixtures-results-an.html

HG

Ah come on HG, you barracking for the green and gold, but wear your Gloucester shirt, is that incase the green and gold go pear shaped, don't sit on the fence....

My pick will be the All Blacks to win.

Stevo

So now because Australia is better against England you bring in the GB side which is not England but a mixtute of Taffies, Haggisses, Paddys and Poms and what the .... has Hungary got to do with Australia vs England??

Stevo

You mentioned GB, I was happy enough talking about England defeating Aus. Seeing as you have mentioned GB and so offensively defined it I might add, I shall stop my posting on this topic now, but I'll leave you with one thought thought Stevo. If England beat Australia so easily in the Cricket, just imagine what had happend if it was a GB team.

NZ to win

Guest Guest5035
If England beat Australia so easily in the Cricket, just imagine what had happend if it was a GB team

NZ to win

It was nearly a South african team....

Lets call it a draw

and my comments about the "other GB reps" wasn't offensive, its me being straight laced as always, you'll get used to it:biggrin:

Stevo

Always amazes me Stevo that you pull out that old chestnut about the English cricket teaam being full of South Africans....as an Englishman born, who supports the country he has emigrated to loyally now rather than the country of his birth, how can you possibly criticise the England selectors for accepting migrants into England with such open arms? How are players like Trott and Pietersen any less English than you are Australian??

Anyway, back to the original topic, can anyone help me out with a website with the English match times converted into Adelaide times please? I can get the schedule, obviously, but it's all local (NZ) time and I'm too blonde to work out the difference...

If not a website, a list here would be good - thanks :wubclub:

By the way, tonight's schedule ....,

[TABLE=width: 99%]

[TR=class: Sport]

[TD=class: venue]FOX SPORTS 3 HD[/TD]

[TD=class: time] 9pm - 10.29pm [/TD]

[TD=class: program-info] RWC Classic Match

2003 Classic Final AUS v ENG

Join us as we look back at one of the greatest matches in Rugby World Cup history.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest Guest5035

But Diane it never ceases to amaze me that people can decide to leave their country of birth and live in another and NOT BECOME ONE of their new country, passport, citizenship, the lot, including supporting their new country in everything and not following their old country...

stevo

and i still want to know what Hungary had to do with England vs australia...

Ah but Stevo, I was born here, but I wasn't all that into Rugby when I was 18 months old; by the time I'd grown into some sense, I was English and supporting England.... and I spent a lot more years there than I have spent here so far! Plus there's no way I could go from supporting England in that defining final in 2003 to supporting their (losing) opponents just one year later! Loyal to one team for life, that's me!!