Any Mums with young babies in the Southern Suburbs?

Guest JulieS

Hi,

I am a stay home Mum (33) in the Seaford area and am wondering if there is anyone around nearby with young babies who are looking for new friends and new friends for the little ones. My son is 8 Months old and we have been here only 5 Months and so far have spent most of the time getting our new house straight and getting used to being a new mum. I am looking for anyone in a similar situation who may feel like meeting up or just chatting or whatever.

:-)

Guest guest3462

Hi Julie, we are down in Aldinga and have a little girl who is almost 7 months old. If you fancy meeting up for coffee we'd love to meet you. Drop me a pm and we'll swap nombers.

Julia x

Hi,

We are two sisters who have just arrived with our families in the last few days, and have 3 15 month old babies ( two being twins) and would love to meet up in next few weeks when we get sorted. We are staying in a rental just down the road from you in Moana. If you would like to meet up drop me a message. Deborah (38) Lisa (36)

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

Julia - I will PM you and hopefully sort something out. :-)

Deborah and Lisa - Wow just in the last few days, i remember the chaos when we first got here! Good luck getting everything sorted....Drop me a message in few weeks time when you have caught your breath, i'm sure you have SO much going on! You are very lucky to be here as sisters....it must make it a little less scary having another family member do it with you. I'd love for my sister to be here!! Good luck and catch up soon definately :-)

Hi Julie,

I am moving to Seaford Meadows at the end of the month and so will be looking for new people in the area. I have a 4 year old son and a 14 month old daughter. I don't work on Fridays so if you fancied catching up or are having a get together with some of the others who have contact you please let me know.

Jane

Guest ellenafaith

Hi,

My Husband (chris) and I and our two daughters Hope 2 and Paige 4 months arrived 10 days ago, we are crazy busy getting everything organised at the moment but I would love to meet up in a few weeks time. We will be living in Henley beach but I don't mind driving down the coast to meet up for a coffee and chat. My email is ellenafaith@aol.com I am also hoping to hold a coffee morning at my house as soon as we are settled so if anyone with little ones is interested please get in touch.

Ellena

Sounds like there are a few of us so maybe we should all meet up together? It sounds like by the first week of October everyone may be ready to meet up?? This suits me anyway as my brother is coming to visit in 2 weeks so i'm desperately trying to get things in the house ready(we have no garden still).

Ellena - let me know when you arraneg your coffee morning and if i'm free i'll pop along.

Also Jane, Deborah and Lisa - i am trying out a playgroup in Seaford Meadows today and one in Moana next week so will let you know if they are any good

Guest ellenafaith

The week starting 10 oct is good for me just let me know what day and time and I wil be there. It will be really nice to have a chat about life in Adelaide so far.

I look forward to hearing from you again hope your brother enjoys his visit

Ellena

Oh yeah...it is school holidays!! Does that make it difficult for anyone???? They go back on 17th October so we can either shift it to that week although it's getting pretty far away.....what does everyone think???

Either that or we just call it the 14th for those who the school holidays doesn't affect and then meet again once the kids are back in school??

School holidays don't matter to me. I think my mother-in-law may be arriving the week after (I think that's the 21st), so I wouldn't be able to make it on that day, but will still be able to make any Friday after then.

Jane