Anyone from north England - like a chat?

Guest edenfieldpoms

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi we are from Rossendale near Manchester and wondered if there was anyone from this area? We are looking at moving out in jan 2013, we are april (40) will (45) Charlotte (11) and Daniel (4).

If anyone would like to chat about the big move that would be great. Maybe even meet up and compare notes.

Thanks april

G'day April where abouts are you thinking of moving to? I'm Paul 46 my wife Julie 41 Our son Pj 23 and our daughter Gemma 21, we emigrated in Dec 09 to Adelaide, We were living in Ashton-under-lyne, Manchester. It took us 3 yrs to actually get through the whole process but we made it, and are really enjoying the life style, regards Paul Julie

Guest sarahtwinn82

we're from Stoke-on-Trent been in Adelaide 14 months. We're Sarah (41), Peter (44), Kel (17) and Chloe (12). Happy to chat with you. Welcome for a drink and a barbie when you get here.

Hi we are from Rossendale near Manchester and wondered if there was anyone from this area? We are looking at moving out in jan 2013, we are april (40) will (45) Charlotte (11) and Daniel (4).

If anyone would like to chat about the big move that would be great. Maybe even meet up and compare notes.

Thanks april

yay....... just up the road from us... we are from Heywood! been here just over 2 years. Got 4 children with us (23), (16) 2 x (15)...

where you thinking of settling in Adelaide???

Guest gymnast11

Hi we are in Liverpool and we are flying on 26th Nov, took 3 years from beginning to end but I'm sure it will be worth it , let me know if you fancy a coffee we cud meet up half way tc Michelle x

Guest edenfieldpoms
G'day April where abouts are you thinking of moving to? I'm Paul 46 my wife Julie 41 Our son Pj 23 and our daughter Gemma 21, we emigrated in Dec 09 to Adelaide, We were living in Ashton-under-lyne, Manchester. It took us 3 yrs to actually get through the whole process but we made it, and are really enjoying the life style, regards Paul Julie

Hi Paul & Julie,

We are looking at port noarlunga, where are you?

April & will

Guest edenfieldpoms
We moved out from Leeds in March. Loving it!!! Happy to chat :-)

Hi, you lucky things we can't wait to get out there, we are looking at port noarlunga, do you have any kids?

April & will

Guest edenfieldpoms
I'm from Bacup been in Adelaide for 4 years. Lindsey

hi lindsey,

Bacup unbelievable, only up the road, lading beach is gorgeous, still loving it? Better than backup any day

April & will

Guest edenfieldpoms
G'day all, we are from burnley and have been here for one week and 2 days .. lol and loving it so far .x

Hi, where abouts are you? How was your flight? I bet you've had a hectic 2 weeks sorting everything out. Have you had time to realise where you are? Do you have any kids?

April & will

Guest edenfieldpoms
we're from Stoke-on-Trent been in Adelaide 14 months. We're Sarah (41), Peter (44), Kel (17) and Chloe (12). Happy to chat with you. Welcome for a drink and a barbie when you get here.

Hi, happy valley is lovely, that was one of our choices too. I see you have a 12 year old daughter, how did she settle in? Our daughter, Charlotte, will be 13 when we go out, at mo she doesn't want to go. Barbie sounds really good, thanks.

April & will

Guest edenfieldpoms
yay....... just up the road from us... we are from Heywood! been here just over 2 years. Got 4 children with us (23), (16) 2 x (15)...

where you thinking of settling in Adelaide???

Hi, god the world is just so small, Heywood, brilliant. We are looking at port noarlunga, want to be near the beach for hubby ( loves snorkelling, diving etc ) and kids.

Can't wait, got to put house on market now.

April & will

Guest edenfieldpoms
Hi folks we are out in jan 2012, heading for Henly Beach, (first choice).

Hi, Henley beach is really nice, I bet you are so excited! Not long. Have you sorted out shipping yet?

April & will

Thanks april

Hi April, we got our Visa in June. We intended moving over in November this year but after we were unable to sell house, so we pulled the plug and decided to wait. The main reason for this was to make sure we have plenty fall back funds if things go wrong. If we are moving to the other side of the world the last thing we need is to have money problems, so we are going to save like mad for a year or two max. I live in a place called Newton Aycliffe in Co Durham and have a two year old daughter and wife who is 31. We have to validate our visas so we are flying to Adelaide on the 17th November and return on 10th December into our nice warm weather!!!

It would be good to keep in touch as we may be going arround the same time. Also anyone already there it would be good to meet while we are over for holliday.

Take care, Stephen, Rachel, Amy

Guest edenfieldpoms
kind of, not sure which out of a couple to use yet, our lives are upside down here never mind oz lol. cant wait though. I see Will is an old duffer like me lol,

Yeah know what you mean, just starting doing house up to sell, havent started on the long list of things to do! You made the old duffer chuckle, lol

April

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi, Stephen, Rachel & Amy,

We got our visa in July and did a reccie in august to glenelg, it was brilliant. Where are you going? It would be great to keep in touch, if you want any info on Adelaide I have a very long email I sent to a friend on here who is going out in nov for reccie also, places to visit, ideas etc.

Just PM me and I will send it to you.

April

Yeah know what you mean, just starting doing house up to sell, havent started on the long list of things to do! You made the old duffer chuckle, lol

April

Fab glad he took it the right way, didn't mean to offend. I am also 45 had nightmares getting a visa, in the end Marie has qualified as she is loads younger as you are lol, we only just got the house on the Market, and I may have to go early as may have a fab job offer, my brother used to have a shop in rawtenstall, I done a fair bit round your too

Guest edenfieldpoms

Where are you from in Manchester? What shop did he have? Also just wondered how your kids feel about the move, my daughter doesn't want to go but knows we are. Hubby is a wall & floor tiler, we got our visa on my occupation - hairdresser. When might you have to go out? Good news getting a job offer whilst still in UK.

April

Where are you from in Manchester? What shop did he have? Also just wondered how your kids feel about the move, my daughter doesn't want to go but knows we are. Hubby is a wall & floor tiler, we got our visa on my occupation - hairdresser. When might you have to go out? Good news getting a job offer whilst still in UK.

April

Wow thats brill, your my wifes new best freind lol. the shop has been gone for years now it was outdoor and leisure, like a big camping store. we live in stretford. we have nightmares with visa aplications, I'm not prepared to discuss on here I'll PM you if like on that. we poped out a few months back and fell for Adelaide. the kids are cool with it as they have been and seen, so its not so frightening for them, we are doing it before life long bonds have been made, they are more worried about the cats..

Guest weshardy5

hi wayncaz, i dont know if you remember me/us, you told us you used to have a flower shop in colne! we live in colne.

so you made it there then!

we have our visa and are doing a recci november 9th for 3 week.

we are stopping at port noarlunga south.

do you like it then?

we are looking to move over june 2013.

where have you ended up etc.

all the best wes rachel and boys.

Guest edenfieldpoms
Wow thats brill, your my wifes new best freind lol. the shop has been gone for years now it was outdoor and leisure, like a big camping store. we live in stretford. we have nightmares with visa aplications, I'm not prepared to discuss on here I'll PM you if like on that. we poped out a few months back and fell for Adelaide. the kids are cool with it as they have been and seen, so its not so frightening for them, we are doing it before life long bonds have been made, they are more worried about the cats..

Hubby remembers the shop, if it's the same one, his mate pinched some money out of his mums purse, bought a tent With it, went into the woods and camped, left home - his words, got caught out and dragged home, lol. Hubby has lived here all his life.

Daughter has just started high school and I think it was just too much all in one go.

If you want to PM me , so we can have a good old chat that would be brill. We are going to Mancheste

r to the emigrate expo to talk to banks shippers etc in october, not been to one for years.

April