English Bribes

Guest jeannie oxford

Guest jeannie oxford

Hi We Are Coming Over In Feb For 3 Week Reccie And Wondered If Anyone Would Like Some English Chocolate/magazines Etc Bringing Over In Exchange For An Hour Or Two Of Your Time!? Bribery I Know!

We Are Staying At Huntfield Heights And It Would Be Really Great To Meet Up With A Few People To Get A Real Feel For The Place And Gain A Good Insight Into Nursing, Welding And Schools. We Have An 11 Yr Old Boy Too.

We Are Only A Couple Of Months Into The Visa Process And Are Awaiting The Tra Assessment. Waiting Impatiently!

Look Forward To A Couple Of Offers!

Jeannie, Steve And Jake

Guest Libby1971

How much can you carry?

I am more than willing to chuck an extra kebab on the barbie in exchange for a Colmans Tuna and Pasta Sauce mix.

Otherwise anything you feel like. It will be good to meet you...is Oxford anything to do with your location?

Libby

Guest jeannie oxford

libby you were on wanted down under weren't you?- i watched you on revisited the other day! how spooky!- ill have to get your autographs. it was lovely to see your older daughter a lot more settled. im just watching the revisited one on the gold coast at the moment. we're hooked on them. they are asking for people to apply to go on the show at the moment, my husband would kill me if i applied! you were very brave!

anyway, ill bring over the tuna and pasta sauce mix - no problem! 3 extra kebabs please.

we live in the peak district - near buxton, Derbyshire. nowhere near oxford!

hope you are settled ok? keep in touch and hope to meet you in feb.

kind regards, jeannie

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Hi We Are Coming Over In Feb For 3 Week Reccie And Wondered If Anyone Would Like Some English Chocolate/magazines Etc Bringing Over In Exchange For An Hour Or Two Of Your Time!? Bribery I Know!

We Are Staying At Huntfield Heights And It Would Be Really Great To Meet Up With A Few People To Get A Real Feel For The Place And Gain A Good Insight Into Nursing, Welding And Schools. We Have An 11 Yr Old Boy Too.

We Are Only A Couple Of Months Into The Visa Process And Are Awaiting The Tra Assessment. Waiting Impatiently!

Look Forward To A Couple Of Offers!

Jeannie, Steve And Jake

As much rain as you can carry please:)

Guzzler