Winery Trip - Thank You

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Hi

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Liz for organising the winery trip yesterday.

I think everyone had a good time judging by the amount of booze we bought!!! And yes, we did have to sample quite a lot, all of it good. Lunch was in a beautiful place that everyone I have spoken to wants to go back to. And it was lovely to put faces to names that we've all read. Organising 19 other ladies is no mean feat and I can say that we all appreciated it.

Liz, you are a star!

Libby

Thanks everyone, really enjoyed myself. You can put me down for the next tour along with

Lindsey!! It was great to put faces to names although I probably would remember everyone now!!!! so don't test me on it just yet !:wacko::wacko:

LORNA.x.

Guest deb and stoo

Yo lady dudes

Deb had a great time and said it was wonderful to meet you all and put some face's to names and to put her down for the next one hoping it will be sooner rather than later.

Thanks to Angela for all the wonderful photos shes taken and posted, nice to see my wife keeping the bus driver happy....bless her.....:D and a great big thank you to Liz :notworthy: for organising it.....and just for the record I think the men left holding the fort did pretty well, lost no kids and even fed them (thanks to the Port Noralunga chippy) ;)

:)

Stoo

Guest Mrs NPB

Thanks Muchly Liz for organising a wonderful day out.

Franchesca & I enjoyed the company nearly as much as the wine:D:wacko:

We hope to meet you all again soon

Thanks a million

Nuala & Franchesca xx