NORTHERN SOUL IN ADELAIDE OCT 29th 2011

Guest poolelad

Guest poolelad

Just a quick reminder that sat 29th Oct, there is another Northern Soul night happening at the German Club, 223 Flinders st, Adelaide. 8 till 12-30. It's our second night at this new venue. So why not pop along & enjoy the exellent music. Meet some new people, have a dance, drink some beer & soak up the atmosphere.Only $5 to get in with good bar prices.

Cheers Poolelad.

Guest Justine123

Hi there my partner and i have recently moved from Poole Dorset to Adelaide and used to do the scooter scene and enjoyed the Northern Soul nights. We are hoping to come along on the 29th but i was wondering if you could keep us posted on any other events that are comming up.

Cheers Justine and Reuben

Guest poolelad

Hello Justine & Reuben. I am from Poole as well, been here since 1988. None of this computer stuff around back then to know what's going on here & there. I wasn't into scooters but knew a few that were. I'm in Sydney working at the moment, but will be there at the Northern soul night next weekend. I hope that you can both find the time to pop along.We'll grab your email address if you do then you'll be put on the list & notified of future events.We do have a web site http://www.adelaidesoulcity.com/ that will help you also.

Cheers Bob.

Guest poolelad

Hello Stevo, I know what you mean. It was filmed a year before I managed to go to wigan, But I know people that now live here that were there on the night of the filming. Some are in the film & some were keeping out of the way of the camera as they didn't want their parents to see where they were, being too young of coarse.

Any chance of going on the 29th to the German club?Hope fully there will be another couple there from Nottingham also.

Cheers Bob

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sian & Paul

Hi guys, Just following up on Bob's last post. The next Adelaide Soul City event is Saturday December 3rd - our Christmas Special which we're calling "Scooterist Soul" and running as a joint event with the scooter club - so there'll be a few kindred spirits there I'm sure. Upstairs at the German Club, 223 Flinders Street. Full details including a flyer at www.adelaidesoulcity.com. Also on Facebook.

Hope to see you there.

KTF

Paul