1 week till our reccie!

Guest Caz&Al

Hi,

One week to go before we fly out to Adelaide for our three week reccie! Can't wait to arrive and explore Adelaide. Although I still have some anxieties about the flight over with my two little ones. Fingers crossed they sleep the majority of it.

I realise it's a huge request, but wondered if anyone who has recently made the move to Adelaide would be free to meet up? We'd love to hear experiences of settling in and meeting people in the same boat. We are staying near Port Noarlunga so a local park or beach (weather permitting?!) would be great to let kids run round and hopefully chance for us to meet new friends.

Also, we have loads of things / places we hope to see whilst over there but any recommendations on anything "we must do" would be greatly appreciated!

Huge thanks, Caroline

Guest weshardy5

hi caroline,

myself and rachel plus boys fly out 3 week today. the 12th of november we land . we are also stopping in port noarlunga.

we are stopping for 3 week also on our reccie. if you fancy a meet up for a chat and drink maybe we could.

we come back to uk on 2nd december.

we are also dead excited about our trip and cant wait to have a good look round.

any how. see how it goes.

all the best

wes rachel josh and tyler.

http://www.cupageant.com.au/ the christmas pageant on the 12th november, take the train from noarlunga.........weather is starting (fingers crossed) to warm up now so you should be good for a few beach days (port noarlunga perfect location)...

Jo

Thanks Jo- Looks great! We'll be able to get used to the idea of Christmas with sunshine :-) I noticed the monthly meet up as well so planning on going along. Thank you

hi caroline,

myself and rachel plus boys fly out 3 week today. the 12th of november we land . we are also stopping in port noarlunga.

we are stopping for 3 week also on our reccie. if you fancy a meet up for a chat and drink maybe we could.

we come back to uk on 2nd december.

we are also dead excited about our trip and cant wait to have a good look round.

any how. see how it goes.

all the best

wes rachel josh and tyler.

Hi Wes, meet up sounds great! It will be our last week as it's your first (we leave on the 19th) but hopefully we can still arrange something? I'll PM you a mobile number so you can text when you have settled in, and we'll be checking emails too. Safe journey, Caroline

Guest wyles family

Dont worry about flight with kids as there is lots for them to watch on tv and lots of food and and they normally sleep better than us!! Enjoy yourself and look around areas and schools, get a bank account set up, relax and have a fab time..

The meet would be good - last time quite a lot of people turned up so will be really useful for you.

As for sightseeing - I would recommend the Gorge wildlife park - even though your kiddies are probably a bit young, I'm sure you would love feeding the Roos and holding a koala!!

See you at the meet!

Good luck

Jo

The meet would be good - last time quite a lot of people turned up so will be really useful for you.

As for sightseeing - I would recommend the Gorge wildlife park - even though your kiddies are probably a bit young, I'm sure you would love feeding the Roos and holding a koala!!

See you at the meet!

Good luck

Jo

For anyone who is going there, there is an offer currently through these guys for entry tickets http://www.grabone.com.au/adelaide/gorge-wildlife-park-2