Anyone around Mawson Lakes looking for new friends?

paulandkerry

Hi everyone,

We are Paul (39) Kerry (31) and Daniel (13) (and Samba the dog) living in Mawson Lakes.

We have been here 2 years and although we have made some good friends over that time we still miss getting the knock on the door and "put the kettle on" that we got from our friends and family in the UK.

So if anyone is looking to meet new friends please reply!

Kerry icon6.png

• 1 month later...
Guest markristal

Hi,

Were a bit further North ( Gawler way) and have been here two years but struggling with getting to know people, a 1 year old hasnt helped the social scene.

Let us know if you fancy a "coffee"

Mark and kristal

Guest Gemma Parker Gibbon

Hi Kerry,

Im at the bridges at Mawson Lakes. I'd love to be able to knock n say get the kettle on, I missing been able t just turn up at a friends and do such a thing. In fact i usually just walk in and turn it on myself! lol xx

If ur free for a cuppa pm me, i'd look forward to it. xx

Gemma :wubclub:x

Guest Barney Rubble
Hi,

Were a bit further North ( Gawler way) and have been here two years but struggling with getting to know people, a 1 year old hasnt helped the social scene.

Let us know if you fancy a "coffee"

Mark and kristal

Mmmmmmm Gawler, we stayed at Willaston for 3 months, wofe cried for ages, thought we were in the outback !

All good now, Gawler's nice place to visit and to live but we moved to northern suburbs and been here since:smile: