Expectant Mums - Hallett Cove and surrounding areas!

Guest HannahandRick

Guest HannahandRick

Hi, just wondered if there were any pregnant ladies/expectant Mums in the Hallett Cove area, who fancy getting together? I`m expecting my first next March and would love to meet others in the same/similar situation.

Hannah

Guest jillabong

Hi Hannah

Snap, im also due in March, end of.......have a little boy who's 3 also. We live in Hallett Cove, would love to meet up sometime, were pretty easy with time, just Wed and Thurs mornings we do things.

Are you in Hallett Cove? looking forward to hearing from you

Jill

Guest TheTodds

Hi!

I'm due 3 February and live in Hallett Cove. I also have a little girl who turns 4 in a couple of weeks. I'd love to catch up with expectant Mums and Bubs but am currently working full time. Maybe once I finish for maternity leave in January, I can catch up with you?

Good luck with everything and keep me in the loop if you do arrange some get-togethers.

Helen.

Guest HannahandRick

Hi ladies, I'm currently renting in HC and we have just brought our first place here as well.im still working full time and plan to finish end of Jan.would still like to catch up, perhaps at a weekend would be best?

Hannah

Guest jillabong

Hi Hannah

Weekend would be good, we dont have any plans for this weekend ( maybe short notice), but then away in Brissie for 2 weeks, so whenever suits you. What date you due?

Jill

Guest HannahandRick

Hi Jill,

I`m due on March 9th and aim to finish work end of Jan. My referral to the Southern Midwifery Group practice has just been accepted so I`m hoping to use the Birth Centre at Flinders (all being well!)

I think this weekend might be tricky it’s already looking pretty full, and then it’s my Birthday the following one. Shall we aim to get together when you are back from Brissie-around mid Nov? I will PM you may contact details and we can go from there!

Hannah

Guest TheTodds

I too have been accepted on the Southern Midwifery Group Practice - I meet my midwife in the morning! Very excited. We are abit crazy busy for the next couple of weeks but please keep me informed if you decide to meet up.

Thanks, Helen.

Guest jillabong

wow, that makes 3 of us that have got into the birthing center!!!!! I am so relieved as really want another water-birth!!!! looking forward to meeting you both, and have a good birthday Hannah

Jill