Newbies to Moana SLSC

Guest Bather's

Guest Bather's

Hi all,

Our son Kian has just joined up at the Moana SLSC U8's. Its our first season we arrived in Adelaide in January and just about getting straight...

Started looking to buy at house down that way currently in Woodcroft but just love the beach!

Really looking forward to meeting some new freinds and having a beer or 2..:smile:

Danielle, Karl & Kian

Guest matt gibbons

HI guys myself and my wife are also at Moana nippers this is our 3rd season, my wife is an age manager for the under 11's.

We have one boy in the under 11's and one in under 8's.

Moana is a great club with some nice people we have made some good friends by our boys doing Nippers.

See you next saturday,Matt

Hi all' date='

Our son Kian has just joined up at the Moana SLSC U8's. Its our first season we arrived in Adelaide in January and just about getting straight...

Started looking to buy at house down that way currently in Woodcroft but just love the beach!

Really looking forward to meeting some new freinds and having a beer or 2..:smile:

Danielle, Karl & Kian[/quote']

I might bump into you with my clan. We have one just starting in the U6's, one in the U10's and eldest in U12's.

Weather looks great for the first day - bring your sun cream :)

Cooler