Anyone for Squash

Guest martin495

Guest martin495

Hi Im a reasonably competent squash player looking for a hit once a week or so, pref at impact Christies Beach,

Having a bit of fun with it is just as important as the game and any level of interest is good, willing to help a competent beginner.

reply if interested

Thanks

Martin

Martin

You should get in touch with Squash SA and join a pennant team, season is about to finish but you go along meet a few faces. I am sure my hubby would be up for a hit depending on your Matrix score I'm not that good yet. http://www.squashsa.asn.au/sa/index.html

Always looking for new players so worth a shot, I know Impact have a mixed social pennant on a Thursday night, not managed to get along to it yet. There is always Friday night Masters too.

Hope that helps

Michelle

Guest martin495
Martin

You should get in touch with Squash SA and join a pennant team, season is about to finish but you go along meet a few faces. I am sure my hubby would be up for a hit depending on your Matrix score I'm not that good yet. http://www.squashsa.asn.au/sa/index.html

Always looking for new players so worth a shot, I know Impact have a mixed social pennant on a Thursday night, not managed to get along to it yet. There is always Friday night Masters too.

Hope that helps

Michelle

Thanks for the info already play mon and fri night masters, find mon night finishes too late as its four games and I get up at 6 am, Fri night is ok as its three games but that can impact on your weekend plans. So I will only be reserving next penant.

I have looked at impact and my wife is a member so this looks like the best option as there is no commitment if you have other plans.

I am really looking for a regular game with a bit of fun as whilst squash is competitive, it should be fun.

Thankyou very much for replying with the info though it is very much appreciated.

Martin

Hi Martin

Impact has a mixed social Pennant on Thursday nights, mostly Div 1 players and below, South Adelaide (Midera Ave., off Daws Road) has a similar thing going on on Wednesday nights. The Aussies don't seem to do 'friendlies' like you get in the UK, so play Pennant instead. I did try and arrange some friendlies when I first arrived, but struggled to find people who were available and not playing pennant and also trying to find a free court during the week.

Most of the higher state grade teams will have a practice night when you go along for a hit and not lose an entire evening or morning. South Adelaide do this on Saturday mornings, Next Gen do this on a Monday night, most other clubs will do it at some point, but you'd have to contact them directly to find out when it is.

HTH

Phil

Hi Martin, I'm happy to give you a hit, there's a court near me in the city if that

's any good. I live in Semaphore so not that keen travelling down south too far. I play state one for south Adelaide. For social best to head to south Adelaide on a sat morning. I'm sure if u ring them they can put you in contact with someone that's a regular. There's always a bunch of guys down there on a Tuesday that finish up just before the pennant starts at 730.

Tim

Guest martin495
Hi Martin, I'm happy to give you a hit, there's a court near me in the city if that's any good. I live in Semaphore so not that keen travelling down south too far. I play state one for south Adelaide. For social best to head to south Adelaide on a sat morning. I'm sure if u ring them they can put you in contact with someone that's a regular. There's always a bunch of guys down there on a Tuesday that finish up just before the pennant starts at 730.

Tim

Thanks Tim will look into the tues night, dont think im up to your level but thanks for offer.

cheers

Martin