December 17th

Guest pete66

Anyone feel like letting their hair down before Christmas. Off the back of our highly successful 80's school disco back in August, we have another night of musical frivolity. A capacity 200 poms turned up to the August do, so we hope to achieve the same for this one. £10 per ticket and all profits to charity,

Please PM for details.

For those without facebook, yell out and i will email the details

It's worth a tenner!, It's a good night out, meet new friends and start Chrimbo in Australia the Pommie way

It strikes me from reading many threads that there are plenty of people out there looking for things to do, or to make friends or just for a bit of company. This event gives everyone that opportunity. This is just a way to have a bit of a laugh, a dance and your ten dollars will go to a good cause. The Brighton Rugby club is a great venue, plenty of parking, good dring prices and fairly central. If there is a group of you then think about a minibus as many did last time. Steve and I make no money out of this, it is purely about having a good time with a group of Poms who also like to have a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...