Northern, Motown and Scooterist Christmas Special!!

Guest Sian & Paul

Guest Sian & Paul

Adelaide Soul City Christmas Special – upstairs at The German Club, 223 Flinders Street, Adelaide CBD. Big wooden dance floor, big bar with decent prices, and loads of free parking in a great part of town.

Saturday 3rd December. 8.00pm til 1am. Only $5!

Come and get some Northern Soul, 6T’s, 7T’s and crossover soul – and for the Christmas Special get some Scooterist sounds into you – Motown, Ska, Reggae, Two Tone and Mod!

Don’t miss it!!

Our last Soul event had over 70 people come along - drinkers, dancers, watchers, and talkers - all came away happy!

Check out the website: www.adelaidesoulcity.com

Or join us on Facebook.

Hope to see you there.

KTF

Paul

Guest Sian & Paul

Great stuff. Can you PM me your details and I'll add you onto the regular mailing list. If you give me your name as well, I'll look out for you on the night.

Cheers, Paul

Edited by snifter
Removed email as per forum rules