LADIES DAY OUT (March) - CONFIRMED ARRANGEMENTS

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Hello ladies

Details are as follows:

Saturday 29th March 2008 Shopping & West Lakes cruise.

Depart Woodcroft 9.00am & travel to Harbor Town for 2 hours shopping.

Complimentary orange juice/champagne, chocs and strawberries (oh yes please) on arrival.

Shopping discount card provided for centre, allowing discounts at over 40 shops.

2 hour lunch boat cruise on the West Lakes Princess.

Two course lunch.

Choice of Barramundi, roast & sweets & tea/coffee, hand made chocky, vegetarian option available.

Haigh's Chocolate factory, meet+greet, tastings and shopping.

Leave for Woodcroft and get back at about 4.30pm.

The all inclusive price is $70.00 per person & is based on a minimum of 15 & a maximum of 20 people.

There will be a trailer attached to the van for all the shopping.

Please contact me by pm to get details of how to get the money to me. All money to be paid in full in advance. First come, first served.

Hope to see you there!!!

Libby :jiggy::jiggy:

PS It occurs to me that we need a name for this:

Brit Chicks Australia

Brit Chicks Down Under

Brit Chicks Adelaide

suggestions on a post card!

Guest Libby1971

Liz you are more than welcome.

I have another one up my sleeve but you will have to wait for that one.

Money up front please in order to secure your place (but I had you down already provisionally Liz in my head)

Libby

Guest ozzy wannabe

Hi Lib

I really fancy the idea of shopping and a visit to the choc factory!! however hubby says that I have to get my priorities right and help look for a house and cars first:goofy: !!!

I hate it when they get it right!!

Vicky

x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

afternoon all ....

date is in the diary Libby - can't wait! Let me know when you want money and I will tap the old man for it. Now then a name ..... are you going to get t-shirts printed? Divas Down Under Sounds fantastic ....

Libby I have just had my nails done again and they are simply stunning if i say so myself, we may need to add a trip to the nail place as a day out - Jo and I are going to do a reccie with a bottle of something cool and chardonnay-like in the next few weeks and report back!! :jiggy:

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest Libby1971

I hadn't thought of myself as particularly diva-esque but the way I have dictated over getting these trips exactly as I want them, well girls, I have hidden diva tendencies!!!!

Divas Down Under it is...

Love the idea of a nail bar trip.

Libby

Guest donna T

Can't make that date - so sorry to miss it. Although I still want to be a Diva Down Under:biglaugh:

Just got back from KI so will catch up with everyone soon.

Great organising Libby:v_SPIN:

Guest Libby1971

Hi people

Just to let you know that I am in every evening this week after about 8 until Weds and then from 6pm on Thursday and Friday.

If you want to drop money off to me, this is an ideal opportunity.

Currently people have registered their interest to fill just over half the seats.

Kiki from the UK, I had a thought, expect a pm from me.

Libby x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Hi Libby

We arrive in Adelaide on 19 June so would love to join you all, as that is the one thing that I am dreading leaving some good mates in the UK.

Nicky

Guest Libby1971

I am hoping that these social events become something that is regular. Okay the last one we had and the next two are somewhat unusual in that they are day trips out but it doesn't always have to be that way - a nice meal out would suffice.

The next date is 29th March. The one after is 24th May.

No more plans have been after that. But I hope we will have.

Libby

I am hoping that these social events become something that is regular. Okay the last one we had and the next two are somewhat unusual in that they are day trips out but it doesn't always have to be that way - a nice meal out would suffice.

The next date is 29th March. The one after is 24th May.

No more plans have been after that. But I hope we will have.

Libby

Me too. I think it's a great idea to have something once a month and if everyone can't come that often, I'm sure you will get enough attendees, particularly with the influx of 'new blood' so often. Good to have a mix of new and old as well to help newbies get oriented to Adelaide and for those who have been there a while to meet new people, etc.

Good on ya!

Suz