need some buddies

Guest dalton

Guest dalton

Hi Guys

Been here for four months now & missing the social life i had in the uk. Hubbys at work every day , i love the kids but could do with some girly company, & even some company for the kids got two, boy who's 10& girl of 14.

Not started work yet but think i will be looking very soon just to get out and meet people !!

Im 40, young at heart & living in the Fulham area if anyone is in the same boat & would like to meet up and either do something during the day with the kids or go for a drink or a coffee drop me a message. Look forward to hearing from you .

Cathy :smile:

Hi Cathy

We've been here for approx 2 months and starting to go stir crazy already because of lack of adult company/conversation. (well me anyway, same boat as you, have 2 kids similar age and not working yet and missing girly chats). We're in Seaford Meadows at the mo, so if you'd like to meet up, pm me and we can arrange a time and place before kids go back to school.

Nikki

Guest gareth19198080

Hi

Im Gareth, moved here with my wife, Joanne, and 3 year old son in Feb 2011. Im a stay at home dad so generally head for the parks and beaches most days. If you need any advice with anything just ask.

hi we also living at seaford meadows, wife and daughter will arrive in march, daughter 14 and would wanna meet some new friends.son and i arrived from Ireland nov11

Hi that would be great to meet up when your family arrives. Our daughter is going to seaford 6-12, where are you enroling yours, as although she is 16 this year she is going to re-sit year 10. James is going to seaford rise. What line of work are you in, my Oh is an air con engineer. Hope your settling in well, we only arrived in October ourselves.

Nik

hi was looking in to caradjn college, not really got much info just wot some people have recommended,Ciara will be 15 in may so not to sure wot year she be im waiting for an interview with college.Im in construction (solid plasterer) been lucky to get some work with an old friend who moved here many years ago.IM 45 ,wife 44 (she hate me for telling that lol) We in Telegraph Rd seaford meadows you guys more than welcome to call for a chat anytime.In fact my friend having some sort of barbie Aus day if you guys at loose end you more than welcome to come over and meet some people,they live in seaford rise, they very nice people we Irish all are lol

Hi Nikki thank you for your reply ,when i read your post i thought ideal someone with the same age children cool!! would be good to meet up sometime ,however you are quite a way away from me so maybe we could meet up halfway or something ,i will pm you my mobile no would be good to have another contact on my phone lol !! hope to hear from you soon ,sorry i have only just replied i am new to all this forum thing ,but if it helps to make some friends ideal ,hopefully speak soon, Cathy.

Guest samantha
hi we also living at seaford meadows, wife and daughter will arrive in march, daughter 14 and would wanna meet some new friends.son and i arrived from Ireland nov11

hi bosco im also from ireland, just moved here in dec ,im in west lakes , have 4 kids ,3 are here 17' 10' 4 , is your wife ever wants to go for a cffee let me know ,hoping to meet cathy too,