Young mother looking for play dates.x

Hi everyone. My name is Teri. My husband and I moved to Adelaide in October 2011 and we have two kids, a girl aged 4 and a boy aged 3.

My husband works and I stay at home with the kids but we need more of a life. We love going to parks for picnics and a blether and the kids can play, also going to the beach is fun.

We haven't been to any play groups yet but if anyone can advise of a good one near or around Mitcham, we will give it a go.

If anyone wants to meet us please reply.xx

Hi Teri!

A group of 4 or 5 of us met up this morning for a park playdate, and really enjoyed it! We are planning on doing the same maybe even as soon as next week, so you will be really welcome to join us. One other person lives near you too, so I imagine that the location will be fine for you, whatever we decide on!

Sal

x

Guest gareth19198080

Hi Terry

We moved here in Feb 2011, loads to do for the kids. Check on the internet theres generally playgroups everywhere here. We have a 3 year old boy. From Bolton now living in Blair Athol although will shortly be moving to Sheidow Park. If you need any help or advice just ask.

Guest yorkshirelassiecassie
Hi everyone. My name is Teri. My husband and I moved to Adelaide in October 2011 and we have two kids, a girl aged 4 and a boy aged 3.

My husband works and I stay at home with the kids but we need more of a life. We love going to parks for picnics and a blether and the kids can play, also going to the beach is fun.

We haven't been to any play groups yet but if anyone can advise of a good one near or around Mitcham, we will give it a go.

If anyone wants to meet us please reply.xx

hi im a new mum here in adelaide if you would like to meet up! when are you free? ???

Guest cazzyb2

Would love to meet up to!!! have been here since just before xmas and not met anyone yet, thought id better get my butt in gear to save my sanity!! - my bubs is almost 6 monthes old!