The Hup Pub/Shopping Centre. Aberfoyle

Guest kiltedscot

Guest kiltedscot

Peter and Elizabeth from Scotland, Ayr Looking to see if there are any fellow Scots out there that fancy a `gab` and a beer some weekend at the Hub Pub in Aberfoyle Park. Come to think of it Peters up for a round of golf if there are any takers. ( 20 h/cap) Been here now for 5 weeks and things ticking along nicely so far. Have 2 boys aged 12 & 14 that go to aberfoyle Park High School.

Peter normaly in pub for an hour or 2 on a Friday evening for a few beers while i put my feet up from working at Flinders Hospital.

Hey guys,

glad to hear things are going well for you, we are arriving on the 2nd march and could well do with some of your advice when we get there.

We are staying with my cousin for the first couple of weeks in Morphett Vale and then try to get a rental.

We just bought golf clubs last week, OH played a few times, but not a great deal to have a handicap yet, myself I have never played in my life but was up for a new challenge.

We will keep updating the site as often as we can when there with my cousins computer and hopefully get something arranged, if that's okay with you.