21 year old girl looking for clubbing buddies and shopping girlies :)

Guest elledownunder

Guest elledownunder

Hi my name is elle, I'm 21 and in my final year of Uni in England. My parents live in Tennyson, and I am staying with them for 6 weeks and trying to decide which country I want to live in after I graduate. I have just arrived in Adelaide and don't know anyone under the age of 40! So really looking to meet people my age, maybe some people I can try out the night life with or some girls who are into movie nights or shopping sprees.

Feel free to get in touch :)

Hi my name is elle, I'm 21 and in my final year of Uni in England. My parents live in Tennyson, and I am staying with them for 6 weeks and trying to decide which country I want to live in after I graduate. I have just arrived in Adelaide and don't know anyone under the age of 40! So really looking to meet people my age, maybe some people I can try out the night life with or some girls who are into movie nights or shopping sprees.

Feel free to get in touch :)Hi Elle my names Sean im from Ireland ,came over Nov 11 , age 25 and would love to meet up for a drink some time and maybe a night on the town.Im living in Seaford Meadows with family who have migrated out .

Guest Hayley:D

Hey Elle.. my names hayley & i'm 18 nearly 19! lol also from england but been living in austrilia for 18 months.. but just moved to adelaide & been here 2 weeks..

Keen to hang out some time soon..

Hey Hayley, I'm kala 25, I've moved here with my sis she is 23 (she's not on here tho) we've been here 6weeks but are in the same boat missing friends and going out, we have met a few girls off this site I'm on Facebook if you PM me i can send you the name if you want to add me and we could msg you next time we all go out if you fancy joining us? We are all diff ages between 21-26 always up for meeting new people x

Guest LoisBirch22

Hi Ellie,

My names Lois, and i feel your pain. I'm missing the girls at home. Been in Adelaide for two weeks, feel like i'm permanently attached to skype at the moment, as i don't know anyone apart from my boyfriend who i live with and his 70y/o aunty and uncle. It's only today that i've made this conscious decision to put myself out there and try and make some friends. I'm 22 and really into shopping, fashion and girly gossip. I too have facebook, if you feel like a shopping trip, message me on FB :)

• 1 month later...
Guest gymnast11

my daughter is 18, she has no friends her age just younger so she hasnt been able to go out! we have been here 4 months now and live in henley beach :)