Sa masters soccer league

Guest MarkIngram

Guest MarkIngram

Are you over 35 but still feel like you can play the beautiful game like the teenager in your head. If so then why not think about joining one of the many teams that play in the SA Masters Soccer League. This is a well run organisation with 2 divisions. All games are played on Sunday mornings (9.30am and 11am kick offs). Games are 80mins (don't ask me why - we have had this conversation loads of times) and are played at West Beach mainly, with a couple of games played at Adelaide High.

If you are interested then please get int ouch with the league who will be happy to put you in touch with any of the teams: http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/samsl

I play for Manchester City Over 35s - you don't need to be a city fan to play for us (I'm a Liverpool fan), but we are the current Div 2 champions. Unfortunately we have had some injuries and retirements in the off season which means that we are currently scouting for quality defenders. If you listen to our team spokesman what we really want is a traditional big 6ft plus central defender who is no nonsense...good in the air, quick on the deck, can read the game and is strong....if that is you, then get in touch http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mancityover35s/65351/Contact

The season is due to start in about 6-7 weeks and we are currently training Sunday mornings and will have a few friendlies lined up also.

thanks

Mark

Guest MarkIngram

If anyone is looking to play 11-a-side football in the Masters league and you are a defender, then please do get in touch asap either through the link above or drop me a private message and I will get in touch with you.

REALLY could do with a defender!

• 1 year later...
Guest dwethe

Hi, arrived 3 weeks ago and have started training with sea view, would like over 35s where you playing this Sunday and I will Come and see what's what.

Hi Dean, we are playing at Adelaide high school, which is just off west terrace in the city, KO 11a.m.. unfortunately I have a. Car full or would pick up on way through. There may be a couple of games being played, we are usually in all red but are waiting a new strip so may be in green. I am the goalkeeper so come and have a chat if you come up and I'll introduce you to the manager. See you tomorrow, Regards, Mark

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest12341

Hi mark,

i'm looking for a 11 a side team. Just touching the 40 mark but Played since I was 9 and was still playing back in Swansea in the local league until a month ago when we moved across. I play in defense, quick and fit ( was before I came anyway!) and good in the air .. I can't commit to every week as I also coach the kids but certainly be interested in having a game if you have space.

Look forward to your reply

Cheers

steve

Are you over 35 but still feel like you can play the beautiful game like the teenager in your head. If so then why not think about joining one of the many teams that play in the SA Masters Soccer League. This is a well run organisation with 2 divisions. All games are played on Sunday mornings (9.30am and 11am kick offs). Games are 80mins (don't ask me why - we have had this conversation loads of times) and are played at West Beach mainly, with a couple of games played at Adelaide High.

If you are interested then please get int ouch with the league who will be happy to put you in touch with any of the teams: http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/samsl

I play for Manchester City Over 35s - you don't need to be a city fan to play for us (I'm a Liverpool fan), but we are the current Div 2 champions. Unfortunately we have had some injuries and retirements in the off season which means that we are currently scouting for quality defenders. If you listen to our team spokesman what we really want is a traditional big 6ft plus central defender who is no nonsense...good in the air, quick on the deck, can read the game and is strong....if that is you, then get in touch http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mancityover35s/65351/Contact

The season is due to start in about 6-7 weeks and we are currently training Sunday mornings and will have a few friendlies lined up also.

thanks

Mark