football

Guest Davey0401

Guest Davey0401

hey guys my name is dave 26 living in seaford rise,im looking for a indoor football team to join as i just found out that my last team have split.if anyone knows of anything please contact me

cheers

dave

Guest SA Great
hey guys my name is dave 26 living in seaford rise,im looking for a indoor football team to join as i just found out that my last team have split.if anyone knows of anything please contact me

cheers

dave

Do you mean soccer or football big fella?

Guest Barney Rubble
Do you mean soccer or football big fella?

Do they play cross country basketball (aussie rules aka football) indoors :goofy:

Sorry couldn't resist :notworthy:

Been here so long and still have the same arguement :arghh:

Guest SA Great
Do they play cross country basketball (aussie rules aka football) indoors :goofy:

Sorry couldn't resist :notworthy:

Been here so long and still have the same arguement :arghh:

Cross country basketball...LOL thats pretty good! I like it. I am just trying to get the new people to call it soccer because when in Rome etc etc

Guest Barney Rubble

West Ham !

Didn't you fill out the application / migration form truthfully then :policeman:

Page 4

Question 37 a (i)

"Do any of the intended migrants belong to any gangs or have associations with undesirable firms?" :skeptical: