Sociable 2yr old seeking more play mates ;o)

leelee53

Hi,

My name is Samuel and I moved over from West-Yorkshire 7wks ago with my mummy and daddy. Im really loving our new life in Adelaide.

I enjoy the outdoors- going to the park, beach, and just being active. My daddy works and my mummy is a teacher but has taken a break from work to have fun with me!!

I am a sociable little man, and really starting to miss my friends from back home. It would be great to make some new friends here, so if you think you would like to play with me then please get in touch. Thankyou.

Samuel :cute:

Hi Samuel

My son is going to be 3 in May this year. He is also a socialble little lad and would love to meet you for a play. I dont know whether you are free on friday, but if you are it would be great if you could come along to the park in Seacliff - just on the front for a play. We have been meeting for the past couple of weeks at about 11am. Bring a packed lunch along. My sons name is Joel. Two other friends also come along who have similar aged children. Otherwise, if you would prefer, perhaps we could meet somewhere else. Hope to hear from you soon.

Teresa.

Hi,

My name is Samuel and I moved over from West-Yorkshire 7wks ago with my mummy and daddy. Im really loving our new life in Adelaide.

I enjoy the outdoors- going to the park, beach, and just being active. My daddy works and my mummy is a teacher but has taken a break from work to have fun with me!!

I am a sociable little man, and really starting to miss my friends from back home. It would be great to make some new friends here, so if you think you would like to play with me then please get in touch. Thankyou.

Samuel :cute:

Hi Samuel

My name is Nathaniel and I am a bit older than you at 3 but if you fancy getting our mums together for a coffee so we can play get in touch.

I have been here three months and have made some lovely little friends over the last few weeks. It takes time but all coming together now.

Nathaniel