Good curry house??

cazzaj

Guest Tterrier81

hi, people seem to like mr india at old reynella, i have been there twice and the food was pretty average and the service was terrible (when i asked for the bill they gave me someone elses, $450 for 4 people??, and i swear if i didnt challenge it they would have let us pay it) they have a singer there some nights which is ok, if u are wanting to go to the city i heard jasmine on hindmarsh square has a good reputation, havent been there but i know a few who have and said it was great, i have been to british india near gouger street and wasnt happy as it was just charminar (which is also poor) at more expensive prices, i have also heard that harvest of india at port noarlunga is good but i have yet to try there, hope this helps

I have been to Jasmine in Hindmarsh square and it was good, but not sure about a hot curry when we were there the last time a friend asked if the could make it hot, the reply was they are made the night before and can not alter the curry Mmm. I have been told there is a good curry house on main north road but not sure were it is if anyone on PIA knows. We have also been to port Noarlunga a few times and has been good but the last time was an average curry. Unfortunately I don't think you will find a curry house in Adelaide like the UK curry houses, I now make my own curries from scratch and had a few friends around for curry nights.

We saw Paul Weller at the entertainment centre and he had a curry the night before that did his gut in so on stage between set he did nothing but bag the curry house in, not sure which one it was but was in the city centre.

If you find a good curry house cazzaj let me know good luck.

Guest rachinadelaide

Jasmine was wonderful last time we went (a few years ago now...). Spice n Ice in Port Adelaide is great and has a fabulous beer and wine list. They have beers from around the world. Mmmmm, I want a curry now but am breastfeeding so have to avoid them for a few more months. Might have to go and sniff my tandoori paste!!