LADIES/GIRLS under 17/18 Football Clubs

Guest guest7008

Guest guest7008

Hi recently moved to Adelaide...currently in Moana but moving upto West Lakes mid March...been looking for Ladies/Girls footy teams but no luck...been playing since i was 6/7 and would really like to continue over here...so where do all the girls play footy around here?? anyone out there can point me in the right direction, would be appreciated!! cheers all maisie (17)

Hi Maisie, there used to be something called SAWSA (SA Womens Soccer Association) but I've just had a quick Google and couldn't find them so it might be defunct now.... perhaps start here http://www.ffsa.com.au/competitions/womens/womens-leagues/ and see if there are any teams near to where you will be living - there used to be a women's team at Fulham from what I remember, or otherwise there are a few based in and around the city itself (Adelaide Uni had a team I think, and Adelaide City, and Adelaide blue Eagles)

There used to be Cumberland united girls team a couple of years back and Noarlunga Panthers, a team at Woodville , Fulham , Adelaide Elizabeth , Marion(sturt)................just trying to remember when my daughter used to play