Urgently need two five aside players to play at the seaford recreation centre over 35

Guest cyprus2001

Guest cyprus2001

Hi there my husband plays for a five aside over 35 s team and unfortunately they have lost two players one returning to uk and other work commitments urgently in need of two players if anyone interested please pm me for further details Tuesday's evenings seaford recreation centre. Thanks

Guest cyprus2001
does it have to be over 35?im 27 and real keen to get back in to it!

dave

Hi ya , thanks for replying, I'm sorry it really does have to be over 35 as its an over 35s league, they do have a other leaguer for those of you Are lucky enough to be under but not sure which nights it's on, give seaford recreation centre a call. Good luck x

Guest Craig & Kristine

Hi there, I just arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago and would love to join a five aside team. I'm 40 and played regular fives in Glasgow before moving here.

Craig

bit too far south for me just now but when we get moved down Hallett cove/flagstaff area i wouldnt mind a kick about. Although that would mean there would be two glaswegians to try and understand. just need a paddy and we would have the whole of the uk covered. welcome to adelaide craig.

Guest cyprus2001
Hi there, I just arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago and would love to join a five aside team. I'm 40 and played regular fives in Glasgow before moving here.

Craig

Hi ya Craig whereabouts are you in Adelaide? I'll pm you my husbands number and you can give him a call. Thanks

Guest Craig & Kristine

I'm currently in Kurralta Park but hopefully moving to Glenelg next week. I have a car so can get to Seaford no problem. Thanks I'll call when I get the number from you.

Craig

Hi I arrive on Saturday

I'm 34 any chance of blagging it?

Currently packing my stuff up, what is the pitches like are they grass/ astro turf or sand/clay?

The main reason I ask is to know what boots to bring over with me

Thanks in advance

Jason

Guest Tterrier81

if its at seaford rec centre its indoors on a hard surface like a basketball court, prob invest in some indoor soccer shoes, i once wore normal trainers there and couldnt get anywhere as it was really slippy, but thats my fault for havin incorrect footwear

Guest Craig & Kristine

I'm moving to Glenelg next week, I've spent most of my first two weeks there anyway, it's a brilliant place. Get in touch when you arrive if you need any help/advice though still finding my feet myself!

Craig

Guest Craig & Kristine
Hi ya Craig whereabouts are you in Adelaide? I'll pm you my husbands number and you can give him a call. Thanks

Hi, I've sent you my number.

Craig

Guest cyprus2001

Hi, they are currently only looking for extra two players which I think they may now have, however I'll keep you updated. Otherwise there are a few guys on here who are up for it, it would be possible to create another team nearly and sign up in the league on Tuesday nights as a new team if someone was willing to organise it.

Guest cyprus2001

Hi ya, they are quite strict on these unfortunately however there is also another five aside league run that is for those lucky enough to be younger.