Anyone fancy meeting over the Easter Hols.

Guest rockape

Guest rockape

Hi, I would love to meet up with anyone in the Brighton area. We moved here in early January 2012, absolutely love it, but I would like to meet some people to make the transition even better. We have 3 children, 2 boys - 19 and 15 and my daughter is 7.

My husband is working full time and I have just started a course up at Flinders Uni. Look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in meeting up for a coffee and a chat.

Debbie

Guest guest7008

Hi there - we moved over feb 2012, we living in West Lakes, which isn't too far from Brighton :) We have 7 Children (1 is still in the UK), Maisie (17) Joe (14) Phoebe (11) Finlay (9) Tabitha (5) and Phoenix (2), Chloe is 19 but decided to stay in the Uk. My husband is an Engineer and also works full time. Kids have yet to start school, they all start after easter apart from the 2 year old. If you would like to meet up over Easter, that be great - just let us know.

Have a good day.

Helen, shane and the gang xx

Guest neeks

hi

we are in happy valley which isnt to far either,i have twin girls who will be 8 in 2 weeks,happy to meet for coffee,shoppin,stuff to do with the kids etc

Guest Mark&Vikki

We moved here in Jan & Helen I also have a Maisie & a Joe plus a Woody. Maisie is 11, Joe will be 8 in 2 weeks also Anneka, on the 18th, & Woody is 4. We went to the park over at West Lakes last week & the kids enjoyed it, it's the one on the corner that overlooks the lake. I would be happy to bring my lot for a meet up if you all fancied it? We're free anytime.

Vikki

Guest guest7008

Hi that would be great!! We have not found that park yet lol xx we drive round and round looking for parks and I end up lost, hot and sweaty!! so it be great, you could come to us and you could show me where the park is!! Anytime suits me as home 24/7 with the brood :)

Helen x

We moved here in Jan & Helen I also have a Maisie & a Joe plus a Woody. Maisie is 11, Joe will be 8 in 2 weeks also Anneka, on the 18th, & Woody is 4. We went to the park over at West Lakes last week & the kids enjoyed it, it's the one on the corner that overlooks the lake. I would be happy to bring my lot for a meet up if you all fancied it? We're free anytime.

Vikki

We're in Glenelg, so Brighton or West Lakes sound good for us. My husband is working full time and so William (5 yrs old) and I are both around until he starts school after Easter hols.

Would love to join any meet-ups.

Lyn x

Guest Craig & Kristine
We're in Glenelg, so Brighton or West Lakes sound good for us. My husband is working full time and so William (5 yrs old) and I are both around until he starts school after Easter hols.

Would love to join any meet-ups.

Lyn x

Hi Lyn,

I just arrived five weeks ago and am staying in Glenelg. It's just me and the hubby, no children. I'm not working yet so if you fancy meeting up for a coffee and a chat just let me know.

Kristine

Hi Lyn,

I just arrived five weeks ago and am staying in Glenelg. It's just me and the hubby, no children. I'm not working yet so if you fancy meeting up for a coffee and a chat just let me know.

Kristine

Hi Kristine,

Will PM you.

Lyn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monte zenia

Hi,

Well when I finally get back to the place I love Glenelg Adelaide I would love to meet up for a coffee ladies!!!! still awaiting my visa (sponsor approval already) its been an up hill struggle quite un-believable just lost our 3rd application in Melbourne Airport somewhere my experiences currently defy reason I do hope to be back there real soooon after settling there years earlier on my hubbies 457 I am now looking to come back with my company on my own merits which enables Nick to work anywhere.... so cross your fingers last attempt Visa I really hope this one comes thru a.s.a.p.

Guest Al+nic
Hi, I would love to meet up with anyone in the Brighton area. We moved here in early January 2012, absolutely love it, but I would like to meet some people to make the transition even better. We have 3 children, 2 boys - 19 and 15 and my daughter is 7.My husband is working full time and I have just started a course up at Flinders Uni. Look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in meeting up for a coffee and a chat.Debbie
HI Debbie would love to meet up with you.Moved to Adelaide 3 weeks ago been living in the CBD , just moved to Brighton 1 week ago,Husband works full time have 3 teenage children twin boys 14 yrs and daughter 17 yrs. Trying to get the boys enrolled at Brighton Secondary.I don't have a job yet in process registering here as a nurse. Loving it here but missing friends and family. Nicola