Is there a manchester united fan club in adelaide?

Guest ali

Guest Barney Rubble

Yep they meet out at at a pub near Alice Springs :skeptical:

Ok maybe not that far, there is one at Para Hills Community Club as i found out one night, walking in with a mate in a Chelsea shirt:shocked:

Took bloody ages to get served

LOL Barney. Sorry this happened to you guys. I feel you, happened to me once in London. Walked into an Arsenal meet in a West London pub with a United shirt. Hey thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out as soon as I get there. :smile:

Guest Barney Rubble

Drop me a PM closer to the time or when your here, work with a couple of manure supporters plus am a member at the PH WMC too:wink:

Guest Ciaran2012

Agh im heading out too end of may and would like to join a mufc club and will there be somewhere to watch the European Championships this year as Irealnd will not qualify for another hundred years and I wanna enjoy it.

Guest Chelseadownunder

There was a fan club in Europe, but unfortunately they are not in Europe anymore lol I know your gonna shoot me down in flames if we loose tonight. Just a bit of friendly banter matey.

You will win the league deffo

Steven no harm done mate :smile: And Chelsea's already won its game tonight. I'm not sure how they're going to do in the semi's against BARCA. Anyhow, How many times have Chelsea qualified for the Champions League final again? :biglaugh:

Yeah and what good has it done to Chelsea in all these years? :wink: It only tell us one story and that is that no other English team has bragging rights when United is around:biggrin:

Question is: What good does being 8th in Europe do Chelsea without any trophies? :wink: And how many years do they have to be in top form to break United's domestic and European records? It'll never happen :unsure: