Meeting Up - tell me your stories

Guest dwethe

Guest dwethe

We fly out tomorrow to validate our visa's, 3 weeks of fact finding, can't wait. Anybody have time to meet up to tell us there stories. We have two young girls 4 and 6.

Dean

Guest RobJ1978

Hi! We arrived yesterday and have two girls 7 and 3....can't actually tell you anything as we are still finding out ourselves. We are at seaford Rise, so if your down that area and would like to meet up just send me a PM....not got mobiles sorted yet!

Hi

We are just back to the UK after our 3 week reccie - learnt loads and can't wait to get back for good in September. Happy to chat further and it would be good to speak to someone at the same stage as us - we've now started to plan for the final move - seems like loads to do.

We have 2 boys - Finlay 5 and Noah, almost 3.

It would be good to compare notes on suburbs you like the look of - we changed our minds daily.

Enjoy your trip and send us a PM anytime as it would be good to chat.

Emma, Elliot, Fin & Noah

Guest jasoncaroline

Hello Dean we are currently in Adelaide validating our visas and would like to meet up if you want. We have two children Holly (5) and Elliot (4) and we are in Hallett Cove. Be nice to compare notes.

Jason

Guest dwethe

Was good to catch up, and thank you for the information regarding the move the across. I meet another couple yesterday and thought you would be a good source of information. Can I pass on your details.

The girls had a good time too.